Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My reading by Ruby...

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 70 Replies
2 moms liked this

THANKS AGAIN HOPE YOU ARE BLESSED WITH ALL MY HEART SOON. I AM HEARING A BOY WITH A FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST OR CONCEIVE JAN OF 2013 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JAN OF 2014. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A MORE DETAILED READING AND OR CONCEPTION BRACELET LET ME KNOW. ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU XOXO

I hope shes right!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I had one done by her and she seen Sept and hope that is the birth month. I am waiting on af now so we will see. Fingers crossed she is right for you :)

AshCH
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
What is this about?:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM

some kind of psych reading ash.

Quoting AshCH:

What is this about?:)

AshCH
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Hmm interesting
3kidz123
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I had a reading but it was a real life one :)

Said I'd be pregnant now...6 more days till I test :)

JLCrunch
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I had one done in 2009, I just dug it up, here's what she said (she's in blue, the turnout is in red)

The original reading said:

"I'm seeing a conceive or find out with a bfp between march and may of 2009" -*BEEP* WRONG! I called her on it and she revised it to the following:

"I'm seeing a conceive or find out with a bfp between July & September this year. I see a boy/girl twins" -I had IVF between July & October, 2009, two fertilised, one survived but died on implantation day. No idea the sex. So she was kinda right I guess?

"I see a conceive or find out with a bfp between June and July of 2012 and a boy" -Eh, not exactly, I delivered DD in July 2012

"I see a conceive or find out with a bfp between october and december of 2015 and a girl" -Has yet to be determined but for my sake, I hope I'm not waiting THAT long!

Its fun to help pass the time but I wouldn't put too much faith in her
"predictions"

JLCrunch
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I had one of those done when I was 16. She said I'd never have children and I'd die young in a tragic accident. When I was 21 I rolled my car 6 times, spent two weeks in the hospital. The officer said if I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, which I often had a habit of forgetting, I would have been pulled under my car and surely would have died. O_O

Quoting 3kidz123:

I had a reading but it was a real life one :)

Said I'd be pregnant now...6 more days till I test :)

DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Hmmm where do you get this at?
xoxosweetie1566
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM

It gives me alittle hope but I am not taking it seroiusly..I read another mom had one done and I thought it would be fun.

Quoting JLCrunch:

I had one done in 2009, I just dug it up, here's what she said (she's in blue, the turnout is in red)

The original reading said:

"I'm seeing a conceive or find out with a bfp between march and may of 2009" -*BEEP* WRONG! I called her on it and she revised it to the following:

"I'm seeing a conceive or find out with a bfp between July & September this year. I see a boy/girl twins" -I had IVF between July & October, 2009, two fertilised, one survived but died on implantation day. No idea the sex. So she was kinda right I guess?

"I see a conceive or find out with a bfp between June and July of 2012 and a boy" -Eh, not exactly, I delivered DD in July 2012

"I see a conceive or find out with a bfp between october and december of 2015 and a girl" -Has yet to be determined but for my sake, I hope I'm not waiting THAT long!

Its fun to help pass the time but I wouldn't put too much faith in her
"predictions"

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

good luck to all...I had it done I also got a conception bracelet and some other bracelet for my kids...they have helped alot...she goes by her real name now Chrise..I will know if she is right soon been having headaches....this is her site...http://www.sunfairychrise.com/#!__the-baby-shop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)