Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my plan

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I lost my baby at seven weeks on new years eve as most already know. My plan is to try again as soon as I O. I have been doing a lot of reading and new studies show the sooner the better. I know some don't think so how ever that's my plan. Anyways I am board and wanted to share.
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Baby32211
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Good Luck!! I hope it happens soon for you. I lost a baby back in August, and still no luck. Baby dust your way!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM

YEAY Congrats. I have a friend who suffered multiple MC throughout the years. And it was never until she MC that she would finally concieve a healthy full term pregnancy. She just had her 3rd child and before each she had atleast one MC. She also always concieved immediately following, so soon with her first and third that she question if she did actually MC. U/s confirmed she had but she conieved within week or so afterwards. Good Luck and hopefully you get your BFP right away!!

bshaw913
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM
We have had 4 miscarriages and at this point the Dr has told us to just continue on unprotected once we feel ready. I got pregnant with my daughter first cycle after a miscarriage and she was healthy. Unfortunately we have now had 3 in a row about 5 months in between each mc. Good luck and sorry for your loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, hon. I had a miscarriage last April, and haven't felt ready to try again until this month. I was due last month, and that was really hard for me. So this is our first month being TTC again.

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM

good luck.. lost one in june at 10 wks got preg while my hubby was on his 2 week vaca from afgan... so had top wait till oct to start again and no luck yet

justme00
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Thank you all. To everyone who has had a loss I hope we all get our rainbow baby soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)