Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
I've seen people post this on some posts I've read, doesn't seem too nice lol what is the meaning when used on cm thx ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (21-21):
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

If it weren't for the taking money from others on the board, I'd feel completely sorry for this person. I think maybe some people "troll" on forums for vicious reasons, but I think many are just very lonely. Really sad.

Quoting ShellBeth:

In my September 2008 birth board we had a woman who joined us in January 2007 when we all started getting our BFPs. In May 2010 - yes... over 3 years later... we all found out that she was fake. Well she was a real person but she was single, no kids and stole pictures of kids she watches at the daycare she works out and pretneded they were her kids. She had pictures of her coworker who had been pregnant and posted lots of pictures of her throughout the pregnancy. She told us alot how hard it was to pay bills after her husband left or something like that... people sent her money, food, diapers for the babies etc. Weird thing is - she even participated in christmas ornament exchanges and birthday present exchanges. So she would go out and buy/make presents for our kids and receive things in return. 

Oh no - the weirdest part was we did alot of pen-pal exchange where the kids would color pictures and tell us what to write in letters. I got a letter from her "Sarah". So either she sat there and sloppily colored a picture to send to us or she stole a picture from her daycare.

SO WEIRD! Who has that much time on their hands?? She was a VERY active participant for over 3 years and it was all a lie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN