Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

you know what really sucks? update in reply

My sister and her 3 kids live with me. Since her finding out that I want another baby (even though we aren't trying anymore right now) she said that she really really wants another baby to and now she might be pregnant. They can hardly afford diapers for their 3 kids and they are living with me! I am going to be so hurt and so pissed if she is cause I know the only reason she wants another one is cause I do. :-(

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
kelly617
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
5 moms liked this

I would tell her that if she is stable enough to get pregnant ON PURPOSE she is stable enough to get the hell outta your house

How inconsiderate and rude. KICK HER ASS OUT!

I'm so sorry hon :(

AshCH
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Oh gosh, I'm so so sorry!!!!!!
Kick her ass to the curb!!!!!!

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

She just found out she is. :'( its not fucking fair.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Fuck that! I agree with all the other pp. I know it's not as easy as "just kick her out" but WTF? 

I am so sorry momma.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this

I just wanted to update you girls that my sister is now moved out of my house. she left last week. after her finding out she is pregnant and then her b/f deciding to quit his job, i told them to leave. they are living with his family. but they are not here anymore. 

abiddinger
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Wow. I do hope they get on their feet and get their own place (and him a new job!) for the kids' sake. But I am glad that her pregnancy isn't all "In your face" now. I hope you get your BFP soon! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvbeinamommy68
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Quoting abiddinger:

Wow. I do hope they get on their feet and get their own place (and him a new job!) for the kids' sake. But I am glad that her pregnancy isn't all "In your face" now. I hope you get your BFP soon! :)

thank you! i have just gave up on them. i have helped them so much. they lived here for almost 8 months. they could have saved thousands of dollars but nope. they blew every paycheck he did get. i found out he just got his last check. it wasnt much and they paid their cell phones with that money and are now asking everyone for money for diapers and wipes. they just dont learn. 

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

GOOD! They aren't your problem anymore. Now you probably won't be as stressed out and hopefully ttc is much easier. :) Good luck.

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

I just wanted to update you girls that my sister is now moved out of my house. she left last week. after her finding out she is pregnant and then her b/f deciding to quit his job, i told them to leave. they are living with his family. but they are not here anymore. 

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you! :)

Quoting karamelkat9:

GOOD! They aren't your problem anymore. Now you probably won't be as stressed out and hopefully ttc is much easier. :) Good luck.

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Hell to the no. If she can keep having kids she needs to raise them.on her own. Time to gtfo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Wow how stressful! I'm glad they aren't there anymore. (((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)