Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

you know what really sucks? update in reply

My sister and her 3 kids live with me. Since her finding out that I want another baby (even though we aren't trying anymore right now) she said that she really really wants another baby to and now she might be pregnant. They can hardly afford diapers for their 3 kids and they are living with me! I am going to be so hurt and so pissed if she is cause I know the only reason she wants another one is cause I do. :-(

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Replies (21-23):
supermillerMom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I can't IMAGINE being in your position.  I love my brother but he's the type to take advantage of people like that, too.  I would definitely sit down, as calmly as possible, and tell her the free ride is over.  What she did is wrong on so many levels.  You took care of her and her kids and she basically spit in your face.  Tell her it's time to go.  Give her a deadline - like 4 weeks or something, and let her go.  She has to learn to be on her own at some point anyway.  Otherwise you'll be taking care of her forever.  

trfgirl56701
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I'm glad that they moved. It annoys me how some people can be so inconsiderate of others. Hopefully you'll be more relaxed now.

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

I just wanted to update you girls that my sister is now moved out of my house. she left last week. after her finding out she is pregnant and then her b/f deciding to quit his job, i told them to leave. they are living with his family. but they are not here anymore. 

MrsBell29
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

That is B.S. , she lives with you and cant afford her own place.   You HAVE every right to be mad !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN