Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

All messed up!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Well-my doctor found nothing wrong as to why I was spotting/light flow for 12 days! She ended up telling me it's more thank likely because I'm losing weight, eating healthier and excercising now! And that I can expect my cycle to be wonky like that while I'm losing the weight, because estrogen is stored in the fat cells I guess. So, great. I suppose this will make TTC more difficult. She said ultimately it shouldn't, because the more I lose, the more fertile I'm likely to become. (perhaps explains all the globs of CM?!)  So that is good news, but damn! I stopped spotting on Saturday, only to wake up today....spotting!!!! Ugh.

But, On a very happy note. Nothing is wrong!! Yay!! Thanks to those who were very supportive in my last post about it! ya'll rock!!

wedding countdown 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bricarter89
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm here anytime you need!..... Hopefully it may be a good sign for the future & glad nothing is wrong at least, Good Luck & BABY DUST your way!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Thanks hun! I appreciate it!

Quoting bricarter89:

I'm here anytime you need!..... Hopefully it may be a good sign for the future & glad nothing is wrong at least, Good Luck & BABY DUST your way!!!
RussiansWoman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Weight loss and dietary changes can seriously affect your cycles and hormones.  Especially if you were having insulin resistence from the weight.  Keep up the good work, I know its hard and frustrating, but you are putting yourself in a better place to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy =)  good luck!

over40bride
by Tracy on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

WTG in the weight loss, exercise and eating healthier!

Good luck with TTC hope you get your BFP very soon! 

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Thanks ladies!
.Peaches.
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I never knew that losing weight could throw you off whack like that. Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN