Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

god women.

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
I cant stand when women say

"Im pregnant but I dont want to be pregnant."

Well then you shouldve taken every precautions!

Be lucky you can even become pregnant!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree shut up I'm prego I know the pains but fuck it took 4 years to get here I don't care if I end up in the hospital for pains I'm so very happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Right!

I have an appointment next week with reproductive.

But seriously.

Just be glad you can be preggo

Quoting mama2gg:

I agree shut up I'm prego I know the pains but fuck it took 4 years to get here I don't care if I end up in the hospital for pains I'm so very happy

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

ME TOO!!! When we've tried SO HARD to conceive all of our kids its really a slap in the face when I hear people complain about being pregnant :( Not to mention the hard, complicated & painful pregnancies I've had thanks to things like low progesterone & symphasis pubis dysfunction.................but I would take all that pain gladly & would even accept MORE to be able to conceive without this emotional drain I've had to undergo time & time again!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mama2gg:

Abso-freakin-lutely!!!

RussiansWoman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to take drugs to get pregnant, then I have to have a surgical procedure to stay pregnant --cervical cerclage--another procedure to remove the stitches to deliver and I have to do bedrest at varying degrees of modified to total in between....and I will never bitch about it for a single moment because I am always so damned utterly happy to be having a baby that its all worth it....every moment, ache and pain!

I get annoyed with people who say stuff like "Oh my god, If he looks at me I get pregnant!"  I was highly offended on New Years by my friend who was talking about her IUD.  I mentioned that I knew alot of women in here that had troubles trying to conceive after getting them out.  and she said "oh no....the doctor told me it would take 3 months after I stopped birthcontrol pills before id be able to get pregnant, and I got pregnant with zeke in less than a week! Im just super fertile!"  (I was thinking 'bitch') but instead I said "Well, it must be nice to have that problem, I wouldnt know."

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I wouldve been like

"Maybe you should stay on the birth control."

Its been almost two years since ive had my iud out.

And nothing.

Amd trust me I should be pregnant by now. Or at least have a baby or on a second pregnancy.

Like my cousin is pregnant, and shes only about 20ish weeks along. Said she was already sick of being pregnant.

Quoting RussiansWoman:

I have to take drugs to get pregnant, then I have to have a surgical procedure to stay pregnant --cervical cerclage--another procedure to remove the stitches to deliver and I have to do bedrest at varying degrees of modified to total in between....and I will never bitch about it for a single moment because I am always so damned utterly happy to be having a baby that its all worth it....every moment, ache and pain!

I get annoyed with people who say stuff like "Oh my god, If he looks at me I get pregnant!"  I was highly offended on New Years by my friend who was talking about her IUD.  I mentioned that I knew alot of women in here that had troubles trying to conceive after getting them out.  and she said "oh no....the doctor told me it would take 3 months after I stopped birthcontrol pills before id be able to get pregnant, and I got pregnant with zeke in less than a week! Im just super fertile!"  (I was thinking 'bitch') but instead I said "Well, it must be nice to have that problem, I wouldnt know."

wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Some girl told me when I got my IUD out, "oh, you'll probably get pregnant right away! that's what always happens" um...bitch! it's been 6 months! stfu! It's like she jinxed me!

Quoting RussiansWoman:

~Alisonsimple smile

SweetandSassy12
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Agreeed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I am in the same position & couldn't agree more, I have struggled getting pregnant, staying pregnant & being pregnant..............the one thing in life I love most (my children) is the hardest thing I have ever done but I'd do it 10x if God would allow it.................some people just arnt so lucky :(

Quoting RussiansWoman:

I can sympathize..........My BFF is pregnant, 14 wks.......she ONLY decided to start TTC after finding out that I had been trying for a year (we've been pregnant 3x together but for my own shame I tend to keep ttc a secret from people who dont understand which sucks)..........she actually said "Well maybe I should wait until you are pregnant since we all know i'll get pregnant right away" and I just wanted to cry, well I did to DH later that day...........but instead they decided to try since I was starting clomid that month (October)...........well GUESS WHAT, they conceive & we STILL haven't :( and she complains about her pregnancy ALL THE TIME...........she has been my bff for 15 yrs (since we were 9) & I find myself not even being able to see her lately :( Its an awful feeling!

toopicky429
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM
It doesn't bother me unless they neglect the pregnancy and then the baby. I know several women who were very upset when they got pregnant, but are amazing moms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN