Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ewcm 8/9dpo?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

Im not currently ttc, been in the group since i first started ttc in 2010 have since had my daughter (9 months now) ive fallen out of touch with all the ttc things ect so just need some questions answered. I havent temp  charted since my daughter was conceieved but i do still chart on fertility friend every month so i can continue to know my cycles. My cycles have gone back to normal as far as i can see the last 2 months has been 28 days before that was between 29-31, before being pregnant i was ALWAYS bang on on my cyles, always 28 days always ovulated on cd 14, i know having a baby can mess things up but im still sure i ovulate around cd 13-15. Anyway CD 1 started 19th december so now im cd 22, i think i ovulated on cd 13. cd 13 early morning i had TONS of watery CM! but i never noticed ewcm but then i never checked since im not ttc. me and my now ex fiancee (he cheated on me recently so im a tad terrified im pregnant to him) we slept together on cd 11, im sure i ovulated cd 13 so i should be 9 dpo or if 14th 8 dpo. Today all day i cant stand the thought of eating, i have vomited from feeling so nausous,  had  headaches since 5dpo, and then today i checked and i had LOTS of ewcm has anyone ever had this? I never remember it when i was ttc and it never in my charts after ovulation and i checked cm all the time. I dont think ovulating this late in my cycle is a possibility as ive never ever ovulated over 16dpo as far as i know. I rechecked about 20 mins after finding lots of ewcm and i didnt discover anymore and its more creamyish now. Yes tmi but i dont think anything on this group is tmi anymore haha. Any idea? and yes i will test but like i did with my daughter i wait, im not a posa i was 19dpo when i found out i was pregnant with her

UPDATE: since i posted this i rechecked and i still have tons of ewcm, and the last lot i checked had a tiny streak of blood in it, maybe implantation? getting a little freaked out now!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kirstyttc
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM

now its back to being sticky/ewish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN