Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
So I don't ovulate every month, but I don't know which months I will or will not ovulate. I want to try soy iso but when I am on my period to take them I am not sure if I should. Would you take them and hope it would have been an anovulatory month or would you not take them and possibly miss a cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I would take it. It is suppose to act like Clomid. So if you dont ovulate then it may make you and if you do then there is a good chance you will have more than one follicle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I would just OPKs, personally.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:08 AM

I would do some research (or ask on here) when best to use it. You may as well try it for a few months before jumping to something like clomid.

So in case some ladies can help you figure out how often and when to take it - here is a 

bump

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:50 AM

i would use it!

xtriciax
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:53 AM

i would try it... if you dont ovulate often cant really hurt other the possible cysts

alteschulemom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I would tyr it.  Even girls with PCOS will ovulate occasionally on their own (like maybe 3/4 times a year).  And they are given Clomid or some use Soy at home.  The only reason I wouldn't take it would be if you ovulate every month on your own.  Since you said you don't do that I would try.  For most women the hardest part of getting pregnant is the ovulating part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)