Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im going to go friggin crazy

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm now 9dpo as of 3 hours ago so i took a clear digital and it was negative whats a good hpt i can take before my missed af? Ive been pregnant twice and both times i didn't get a positive test until after i missed my entire period at 6/5 weeks but i don't want to wait that long. ladies helllllp

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Well, if you never got a positive until that late, chances are you're not going to get a positive until that late this time either.

cheetah20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM

this is so stressful im trying hard not to stress but im so anxious and i dont want to scare hubby this will be his first child and hes nervous because ive been pregnant twice before.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Well, if you never got a positive until that late, chances are you're not going to get a positive until that late this time either

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:20 AM
I really like the pink dye tests from the dollar store. You can buy a bunch, pee in the cup it comes with or a plastic cup so you can retest to confirm with fmu, if needed. GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cheetah20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM

thank you ......i feel like im going to cry this is so stressful

Quoting TTC2Long:

I really like the pink dye tests from the dollar store. You can buy a bunch, pee in the cup it comes with or a plastic cup so you can retest to confirm with fmu, if needed. GL!

.Peaches.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Quoting cheetah20:

this is so stressful im trying hard not to stress but im so anxious and i dont want to scare hubby this will be his first child and hes nervous because ive been pregnant twice before.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Well, if you never got a positive until that late, chances are you're not going to get a positive until that late this time either

You don't have to tell him when you test. When I get my pos, I don't plan on telling my man for at least 3 months, especially after last year's miscarriage. There's no hard and fast rule that says he's gotta know the second you know.

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Wow, really? I mean, do whatever you're comfortable with, but if I miscarried, I'd need my husband's support.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting cheetah20:

Quoting .Peaches.:

You don't have to tell him when you test. When I get my pos, I don't plan on telling my man for at least 3 months, especially after last year's miscarriage. There's no hard and fast rule that says he's gotta know the second you know.

cheetah20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM

i really feel like im going to break down i feel like ive done every thing right this time i even did the opk for the first time pretty easy for me..........im even starting to feel the cramping i felt withmy first but im still so stressed my fear is everything went so right this time around that if i dont get the positive i will be crushed. sorry about your loss i understand the feeling.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting cheetah20:

Quoting .Peaches.:

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Aw, ((Hugs)).

Quoting cheetah20:

thank you ......i feel like im going to cry this is so stressful

Quoting TTC2Long:

.Peaches.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quoting cheetah20:

i really feel like im going to break down i feel like ive done every thing right this time i even did the opk for the first time pretty easy for me..........im even starting to feel the cramping i felt withmy first but im still so stressed my fear is everything went so right this time around that if i dont get the positive i will be crushed. sorry about your loss i understand the feeling.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting cheetah20:

Quoting .Peaches.:

My personal opinion is to finsh the degree first....or at least work on it while you're pregnan. I know too many women who decided to put the cart before the horse and now feel more trapped than ever.

cheetah20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:28 AM

thanks i just dont want him to feel bad i have one son from a previous relationship and one miscarriage im just a bunch of feelings in one excited nervous anxious

Quoting TTC2Long:

Wow, really? I mean, do whatever you're comfortable with, but if I miscarried, I'd need my husband's support.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting cheetah20:

Quoting .Peaches.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)