Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crongrats ladies but i need your help

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:16 AM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 9dpo 5 days till my next period.......I'm ttc and want to know how early you ladies tested Ive been pregnant twice one full term and one miscarriage bot i had to test after my missed period but i want to try a little earlier this time whens the best time to test?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amc103
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 AM

To be honest, the best time to test is the day your AF is expected. really. On my BFP cycle, I was testing early and getting BFN's and getting so discouraged.....Finally got my first BFAINTP 2 days before AF was due, and I still couldnt be sure, you know? I know its hard, but if you can wait, you'll get a more accurate answer. Good luck! 

cheetah20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM

thank you and congrats

Quoting amc103:

To be honest, the best time to test is the day your AF is expected. really. On my BFP cycle, I was testing early and getting BFN's and getting so discouraged.....Finally got my first BFAINTP 2 days before AF was due, and I still couldnt be sure, you know? I know its hard, but if you can wait, you'll get a more accurate answer. Good luck! 

tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:25 AM
yes the same day when u mis ur expectd periods to be sure about test n money saver aswell
Gl!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)