Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 1 again....this is our last month :(

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:19 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm taking maca for the first time this cycle.  My husband started taking it right after I ovulated last month.  How much should I be taking a day?  I will be taking SI from days 3-7.  I took SI from 2-6 last month.  This is our last month to try until September :( Hubby is leaving army training until then. 

AF came a few days early this month.  My LP was 13 days, usually it is 16.  We are trying everything this month to make it work!

Follow me on my "Insanity" journey: http://mom2olivia08.blogspot.com/

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I am not sure how much you take but I do know that it normally takes 3 months for herbs to kick in. I would recommend taking ISO days 3-7 instead. I really hope you get your BFP this cycle. Here is a bump for your question about Maca.

armygirl16
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Yeah thats what I was planning on for this month.  Maca takes that long to work?  My husband has been taking it and is considering quitting because the last 3 times he has finished nothing came out.  He is going to keep taking the maca for another week or so but if it keeps happening he is going to quit before I ovulate again.  

Quoting hypnautica:

I am not sure how much you take but I do know that it normally takes 3 months for herbs to kick in. I would recommend taking ISO days 3-7 instead. I really hope you get your BFP this cycle. Here is a bump for your question about Maca.

Follow me on my "Insanity" journey: http://mom2olivia08.blogspot.com/

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM
With maca they recommend taking a 500mg capsule three times daily for men and women but they say ur takes up to three months to have desired effect on the man but gl never know ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Yeah it can take that long which drives me nuts as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)