Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You girls are the best!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Mel
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Thanks for all of your support and help the last few months. I decided that I am going back to school this month, I can finish my associates degree in the calander year. I just think that is the best thing for me to do right now. It has always been something that I regretted not doing. I also want to give our children, when we do have them, the best life possible. Now that hubby makes great pay as a licensed plumber and I am working towards my degree and will obtain it soon we are putting off having children for at least a year. I know that there are always money struggles, but I would like that strong foundation to fall back on and not just my HS diploma. We are only 23/24 so we have some time (: And we would like to raise our kids in something that we own, not rent. I want our children to grow up in the same house, not be shuffled and deal with moving a ton of times. Thanks again for everything, see you in 2014!

Mel

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luchmommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Ahh how sweet.  Best wishes!

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Best wishes to you! We were 26/28 when we had our first and still feel like we were too young! We also waited for me to graduate law school, get a job and for DH to get through a police academy before we started trying. I think it was for the best. Make yourself feel that you are on the best footing possible before the craziness starts!

Good luck to you with everything :)

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Smart girl. Your children will thank you for that. 

Good luck with everything!

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Best of luck with everything!!

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Best of luck.
mdm122789
by Mel on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Thank you everyone (:  I hope you are all still here when I come back! But I also hope more that you have BFPs in the new year! XO So, if I don't see some of you back here then early Congrats (; 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)