Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happens if FMU is diluted??

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
So i woke up at 3:30 this morning and peed in a cup...then when i woke up at 6:30 to take my temp i realized me pee was pretty clear....does that mean i should wait til mid morning or day to test?
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Momto3_89
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I am having symptoms of pregnancy and Im 9dpo....any ideas on how to test today since FMU was diluted>>

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
clear pee isn't diluted. dark yellow is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momto3_89
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM

actually no, from what i have read and heard clear pee is diluted and yellow is concentrated...most of the time when i wake up in the AM my pee is bright yellow....and that is what i usually test with and what i tested with with my 4 pregnancies

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I said dark yellow.. lol.

Quoting Momto3_89:

actually no, from what i have read and heard clear pee is diluted and yellow is concentrated...most of the time when i wake up in the AM my pee is bright yellow....and that is what i usually test with and what i tested with with my 4 pregnancies

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

dark yellow means you are dehydrated - i think even pretty clear pee or light yellow just means you are well hydrated (a sign of health) but if you waited 4 hours to pee then I would say it is good enough to test.

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 AM
but I guess it would be diluted since it means you would be drinking the right anounts of fluid. lol. sorry. clear=healthy yellow=drink more fluids. so I guess one would want yellow pee for their pee stick

Quoting Momto3_89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)