Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9DPO and I feel the same as every cycle. :/ little sad rant

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 25 Replies

I think AF will be here within the week.She is due the 22nd but I usually can tell a week out that she's coming. *sigh* Hope I'm wrong.

Ran into DH as I was getting home from taking DD to school and he was headed out to work and told him that I got sick this morning. He got a big smile on his face and said. "You threw up?" (TMI)  I said "You wish! Sorry no, the other end honey."  I could see how he tried not to look disappointed. :( I want to give him a baby so bad it hurts!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not giving up hope AT ALL..............You are probably just triggering out now so maybe you'll start to feel something new tomorrow or the next day :) I am staying extremely hopeful because I want this SO BAD for you!!! HUGS

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I am not giving up hope AT ALL..............You are probably just triggering out now so maybe you'll start to feel something new tomorrow or the next day :) I am staying extremely hopeful because I want this SO BAD for you!!! HUGS

Thanks. I wish I could be as optimistic as all of you are for me. It's just so hard when I know the odds are against us. Plus I don't want to get my hopes up. Ya know?

I have been having mild back and abdomen cramps for 2 days now.

katamike
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I am so sorry hun! It will happen, don't give up hope! Hope you get your BFP soon!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Cramping is GREAT, I always have lots of cramping in the 1st trimester of pregnancy, starting after implanation, thats GREAT! Fx 

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Thanks. I wish I could be as optimistic as all of you are for me. It's just so hard when I know the odds are against us. Plus I don't want to get my hopes up. Ya know?

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Dont lose hope! With DS1 I had constant symptoms for 5 months and nothing but BFNs. The one month I didnt have any symptoms I got my BFP. Keep hoping unless AF shows her face :)

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Quoting katamike:

Aww, I am so sorry hun! It will happen, don't give up hope! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank you. I'm not really giving up hope all together. Maybe just this cycle.

We will keep plugging away until BFP or menopause. yikes! LOL

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quoting ShellBeth:

Dont lose hope! With DS1 I had constant symptoms for 5 months and nothing but BFNs. The one month I didnt have any symptoms I got my BFP. Keep hoping unless AF shows her face :)

Thank you. I'm actually getting worried with the cramps I'm having that AF will be here in a couple of days.

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Cramping is GREAT, I always have lots of cramping in the 1st trimester of pregnancy, starting after implanation, thats GREAT! Fx 

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

but this cramping feels like PMS. :/ I hope you are right though. FX

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

You're not out til the evil witch shows!!!
I thought I was out....made tons of posts about my "crap chart" didn't feel pregnant and all that nonsense...and lookit what happened!!!

Backache is a good sign!!! I've had one for WEEKS...and I agree with Kary...I've been having all kinda  cramps and sutff....I forgot how uncomfotable being pregnant is

I REFUSE to give up hope on you!!! You got this!

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I love you guys! <3 thank you!

Quoting kelly617:

You're not out til the evil witch shows!!!
I thought I was out....made tons of posts about my "crap chart" didn't feel pregnant and all that nonsense...and lookit what happened!!!

Backache is a good sign!!! I've had one for WEEKS...and I agree with Kary...I've been having all kinda  cramps and sutff....I forgot how uncomfotable being pregnant is

I REFUSE to give up hope on you!!! You got this!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)