Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are YOU today?!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies! I'm kind of having a Blah day. Wasn't able to BD last night, + opk Saturday night. :( That's okay over all, but I'm a litte sad today. Not sure why. Hormonal perhaps? lol So thought this could be our vent, rant or share happy news post?! :) Feel free to add ANYTHING you want!!!

Hugs & Baby dust to all!!

wedding countdown 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry your day is blah. I think I'm headed that way too. I'm 9DPO and just don't think my IUI worked this cycle.

Luckily I am moving over the next two weeks. So I'll be packing and cleaning. Hopefully it will distract me.

Hope you feel better and happier soon.

Brandi100
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I am home from work (night shift) so it ain't bad so far. I am very optimistic about this cycle since I am sitting here eating popcorn & drinkin hot cocoa lol. I hope your day gets better.

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I've just recently started following your story! I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers that you get your bfp very soon!! I hope you feel better and more at peace soon as well! *hugs*

Quoting over40bride:

Sorry your day is blah. I think I'm headed that way too. I'm 9DPO and just don't think my IUI worked this cycle.

Luckily I am moving over the next two weeks. So I'll be packing and cleaning. Hopefully it will distract me.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this

My day is going well so far - I woke up early and got my work done so I could play with the kids all day (after the oldest one gets home from pre-school in an hour). I am super excited to be 4 days away from officially TTC. DH and I started talking about names and birthing plans and buying a bigger house etc last night so I am feeling pretty optimistic!

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this

well AF is late 2 days and have been getting BFN's every time..so kind of frustrated!!! but im trying not to worry, hopefully its nothing and will be getting that BFP soon

ttc1rainbow
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Best of luck to you hun!

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

well AF is late 2 days and have been getting BFN's every time..so kind of frustrated!!! but im trying not to worry, hopefully its nothing and will be getting that BFP soon

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

I've just recently started following your story! I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers that you get your bfp very soon!! I hope you feel better and more at peace soon as well! *hugs*

Quoting over40bride:

Thank you!

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting ShellBeth:

My day is going well so far - I woke up early and got my work done so I could play with the kids all day (after the oldest one gets home from pre-school in an hour). I am super excited to be 4 days away from officially TTC. DH and I started talking about names and birthing plans and buying a bigger house etc last night so I am feeling pretty optimistic!

A W E S O M E!

Baby32211
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing good. Tired, and have been playing all morning with my 2year old. AF is due today.. Still no signs other than slight crampy feelings. It came a day early last month, so maybe it's late or just maybe I''ll be able to test soon.
milmomma2006
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I'm pretty down in the dumps lately. I've been doing an amazing job hiding it from DH and DD, but I really am upset. Between being CD 61 and still no news either way and just getting the news of DH's deployment in April, I just can't get out of this slump =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)