Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle Day 42

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 0 Replies

Well, I'm now on cycle day 42, still no period. I finally tested this morning, and it was negative, which I was not surprised, since the husband and I only had sex once last month (it was our "break month").

Although my regular doctor said that kidney stones (which I had last month) would have no effect on a late period, my fertility nurse told me the opposite, after I called her this morning. She said the medication I was on in the hospital could have messed with my cycle, which definitely makes sense. Although there is no way to tell if that is the real reason, it's a good possibility, since I have never been this late before.

While on the phone with the nurse, I requested an HSG test to be done, so I will be getting that done whenever my next cycle decides to get here. I also got the green light to start Clomid, as planned. So, although I am not pregnant this cycle, I am very excited to finally get the ball rolling. :)

Now, I just need to wait for AF to show. I see no sign of her yet. As I stated in my previous post, I have been temping, but only since cycle day 31. My temps today and yesterday were higher than they were previously, so I don't see that as a good sign that my period will start today either. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)