Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm new to this group! Also I am officially one day late!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, My name is Autumn and I am new to this entire site! My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months now. I was supposed to start yesterday and did not! He is coming home with a test tonight!! I am so excited! I already have two boys but we are hoping for another little one soon! I do have a few symtoms but I am not sure if I will just start or if I am really pregnant! Any advice on how soon you ladies take tests??

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Replies (21-27):
BlessednHappy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I'm sorry

Hugs!

Quoting Inlove2013:

And as of this afternoon I have had some spotting. What a bad day :( What ovulation calendar do you ladies use? Im thinking about changing mine! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I took a test the day I missed my period with my youngest and it was negative. I took a test cause I spotted and I only spot if I am pregnant. Three days later I spotted again, and took another test. It was positive. I was shocked, I took 2 more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM
It doesn't matter, you are still not out... I spotted with all my pregnancies, and my last live baby, I cramped and spotted. I had a negative test the day I missed my period (I was spotting) and had a positive test 3 days later (I spotted again). She is now 2 and a half

Quoting Inlove2013:

And as of this afternoon I have had some spotting. What a bad day :( What ovulation calendar do you ladies use? Im thinking about changing mine! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

i use fertility friend... good luck hun

Inlove2013
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Oh WOW! with my 4 year old I remember spotting one month then missed my period the next month and I was pregnant! I am hoping this is the case. But better luck next month I guess. Maybe looking into a different calendar. Any advice out there as far as tracking/sex wise?? 

Inlove2013
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Also a little back ground about me. I have two boys that are 5 and 4 and I got pregnant with them while using the birth control pill. I was were fertile. It has been almost 4 months of actually trying and nothing has happend. I thought this would be easy! I havent really been on anything for the past year but tracking my period for 4 months!

supermillerMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

When I found out I was pregnant with my son I had actually been spotting for 3-4 days.  My period wouldn't just START.  I was due to start a new medication so I just took a test on a whim.  Never really thought it would ACTUALLY be positive.  You never know!!  Wait a few days and test again :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN