Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How common is bleeding?! *update*

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 36 Replies

I tested NEGATIVE. but oh wells... i am already starting on this cycle of bding :) hoping for that positive maybe next month

A lot of girls are different during early pregnancy. My friend's mom specifically remembers that she bled through every pregnancy of her 3 kids. Not sure for how long but that doesn't matter for my question. People on here on talking about passing only about a dime size clot in early pregnancy. I could have sworn I was pregnant until I passed something similar and then after it was only brown. I ended on early CD3 which is very odd for me. Could this have just been a normal period?

I only wonder what is going on because I was sooo sick this morning at around 4 that I almost puked. (I hate throwing up so I am one of the ones that keep it in until I have to) And I swear the day before I actually bled, I had the sudden urge to wanna jump on my SO and I still feel like that.

I could also just be dreaming this and I am probably "feeling" sick for another reason. Any advice and comments are well appreciated.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM

bump

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Take a test! it should come up positive at this point if you're pregnant

i've read that spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy is very common.
I've had spotting off and on since I got my positive at 12dpo (I'm 7wks today)
I had an U/S to see why and there's nothing they can see on the U/S that would cause bleeding, no infections and all my blood work has come back great

xtriciax
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

i would take a test... good luck

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Thats what makes me wonder. I usually bleed heavy up to cd3 to early 4 an by cd2 this time it was already brown. But i also had a bit of minor back pain with it

Quoting kelly617:

Take a test! it should come up positive at this point if you're pregnant

i've read that spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy is very common.
I've had spotting off and on since I got my positive at 12dpo (I'm 7wks today)
I had an U/S to see why and there's nothing they can see on the U/S that would cause bleeding, no infections and all my blood work has come back great

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Is there a possibility?

Quoting xtriciax:

xtriciax
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

there is always a possiblity. if you are unsure then the easiest way would be to test or wait for your next period. either way good luck

Quoting karamelkat9:

Is there a possibility?

Quoting xtriciax:

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting xtriciax:

there is always a possiblity. if you are unsure then the easiest way would be to test or wait for your next period. either way good luck

Quoting karamelkat9:

Is there a possibility?

Quoting xtriciax:

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM
I was also 7 days late.
joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting karamelkat9:

I was also 7 days late.

Okay so right now im wondering the same thing...i was 2 days late, went to go to the bathroom around 11, wiped and blood...so i put a pad on and there isnt' much on at all, and im not even dripping blood like i would on a regular period, so i dunno if its spotting or what..i have been getting negatives but also pregnancy symptoms...

when i usually get my period i never get cramps, headaches or backaches like i did last week, its weird

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Right?! I was once 5 days late an i had minor cramps but i never really cramp at all. But i was a few hours ahort of being 8 days late

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

Quoting karamelkat9:

I was also 7 days late.

Okay so right now im wondering the same thing...i was 2 days late, went to go to the bathroom around 11, wiped and blood...so i put a pad on and there isnt' much on at all, and im not even dripping blood like i would on a regular period, so i dunno if its spotting or what..i have been getting negatives but also pregnancy symptoms...

when i usually get my period i never get cramps, headaches or backaches like i did last week, its weird

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)