Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A day late..

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
Well I am officially a day late, now last month AF came a day early, so I'm not sure what to think. I am super anxious and really want to get a test, but nervous to test already. So I will probably wait till about Wednesday! I have a healthy 22 month old boy and we lost our second in August. I was about 14 weeks, but they never saw a baby or a heartbeat, only a yolk and sack. It was literally the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. Both physical and emotional.

Super hard for me to understand.. I still don't get it. But we are trying and hoping for BFP soon!
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
xtriciax
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

i had the same thing happen oct of 08 with my 1st pregnancy. i was 10 weeks when i had some spotting went to the er and no baby but had the symptoms, pos pee and blood test, everything. its called a blighted ovum. took me yr and half and i concieved my dd (i have pcos so takes me awhile to get preg). had another mc at 10 week with my 3rd pregnancy saw that heart beat but baby just grew to slow then heart finally stopped beating... trying for my 2nd child 4th pregnancy. sorry for your loss but just know that your baby will be even more amazing to you when he/she gets here. good luck hun message me if you need some one to talk to.

Baby32211
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it. I still get upset because it jut doesn't make any sence. Yes you eat all the time that MC are so normal, but I didn't want it to happen to me! Sending baby dust your way!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)