Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay???updated 1/15

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Kim
  • 22 Replies
Well.. I guess I Should count my spotting around 12/27 as af. Because I got a smiley on opk today!! I have a lot of creamy white cm. I took preg first that was neg. I took opk and it was pos bam smiley in my face. Wow it's just mind boggling. Anyone have any imput?

Update 1/15
Neg opk no smiley :( (I will take another in pm)
Having crampy pinchy achy on left side only.
Cm is still creamy but watery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM

ttc NOW! :)

babycarney08
by Kim on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Haha we did before I went to work. Laid for about 15/20 mins and then put soft cup in. We will also dtd again tonight and everyday after :)

Quoting ShellBeth:

ttc NOW! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

well...can you go in and get a blood test?

I did a "test" yesterday cuz i was curious...so I peed on an opk...I know for a fact I'm pregnant and wanted to see if an opk would pick it up

HOLY COW! the test line was so dark!

So I don't want to get your hopes up but maybe?

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting kelly617:

I did a "test" yesterday cuz i was curious...so I peed on an opk...I know for a fact I'm pregnant and wanted to see if an opk would pick it up

Oooo I have one OPK left and one HPT. wasn't planning on taking the HPT till Thursday but now I want to try the OPK tomorrow. Do they always work to detect pregnancy?

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting babycarney08:

Well.. I guess I Should count my spotting around 12/27 as af. Because I got a smiley on opk today!! I have a lot of creamy white cm. I took preg first that was neg. I took opk and it was pos bam smiley in my face. Wow it's just mind boggling. Anyone have any imput?

Yay for positive OPKs! Good luck! FX

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Not always...I haven't tried other brands. but I've seen on some websites that people have done that so I gave it a shot
The walmart brand test line came up WAY darker than any positive OPK I ever got...like..insanely dark

Try it..see what happens!!

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting kelly617:

Oooo I have one OPK left and one HPT. wasn't planning on taking the HPT till Thursday but now I want to try the OPK tomorrow. Do they always work to detect pregnancy?

over40bride
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Quoting kelly617:

Not always...I haven't tried other brands. but I've seen on some websites that people have done that so I gave it a shot
The walmart brand test line came up WAY darker than any positive OPK I ever got...like..insanely dark

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting kelly617:

Mine is a clearblue digi smiley face one. Might as well try it. I will in the AM. Thx

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM

It depends on the sensitivity of the OPK, most are 30 mIU which means that your HCG would need to be at least 30 mIU to show + and if HCG is higher then the test line will be darker than the control line if I understand correctly ;)

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting kelly617:

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting kelly617:

Mine is a clearblue digi smiley face one. Might as well try it. I will in the AM. Thx

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I would definitely take another HPT or have a BT because creamy cm usually comes AFTER ovulation...........unless this is your 1st OPK you've done, Did you have EWCM or watery cm yesterday, you could have missed O if you had previous + OPKs but missed them not testing KWIM.................otherwise if your last AF was spotting & you havent had ANY other signs of O then it sounds like pregnancy to me ;)

If you take the clearblue OPK apart, is the test line WAY darker then the control line?!? If so definitely do another HPT!!!

Good luck hun :)

babycarney08
by Kim on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Well I just did another opk. No smiley? Idk I'm so confused. I will take another opk in am. Dtd about 3pm. Put in soft cup didnt take that out until 9. Took opk and it was -. We've been trying since April and I'm just exhausted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)