Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just started bleeding like AF except it was 2 days late and it started at 11 and it hasn't even coved the pad yet but it is there when i wipe...

not sure if it is actually AF or implementation bleeding....

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmandaN1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Being it's 2 days late, my guess is you possibly ovulated late which then post pones AF.  If it stops after today take a test. But if it keeps up, probably just AF.

Lashonntae89
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Maybe ib
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

sounds good, i'll see how it progresses...

Quoting AmandaN

Being it's 2 days late, my guess is you possibly ovulated late which then post pones AF.  If it stops after today take a test. But if it keeps up, probably just AF.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM

If it happened 2 days after AF should have started then that would be really late implantation bleeding (and really late ovulation) I would think. However - if you stop bleeding then wait a few days and test. If it comes back within a few days and is heavy then maybe it was just a weird start to the AF?

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Right now i have no idea, its weird, usually the first day its heavy but i put the pad on at 11am and its not even on half of the pad yet....and i usually dont have cramps, headache, backache, and sore boobs which i do have now

Quoting ShellBeth:

If it happened 2 days after AF should have started then that would be really late implantation bleeding (and really late ovulation) I would think. However - if you stop bleeding then wait a few days and test. If it comes back within a few days and is heavy then maybe it was just a weird start to the AF?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)