Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how did you find cm?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
I found cafe mom when googling info on an obgyn. This must have been almost a year ago and I am so thankful I found this site. I have made some great friendships, learned so much and just enjoy my time on here so much Thx ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I started off on a site called ParentingWeekly 5.5 years ago trying for my first. When I got pregnant we all moved from the TTC board to the September 2008 birth board. That website was VERY slow and you couldnt attach pictures etc. So a woman on our board found CM and created this just as a "back up" board for when PW went down. Well it kept going down so much we made this our permanent board - until we all moved to a locked facebook page.

When we decided to TTC again I went back to PW but the site is completely abandoned so I searched for TTC on here and found you ladies. BEST DECISION EVER!

Esper2142008
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I googled some thing about pregnancy lol thats how i found Cafe mom and i am happy i did I love it here i have learned so much from the ladies here everyone is so supportive :) and its nice to vent even tho we all dont know each other we still manage to help each other out some times when venting to friends about this whole process they dont under stand but the ladies on here are going thru the same thing and are more understanding :)

I have been a cafemom member for 10 months!!! 

I LUV THE LADIES ON HERE!!!

you rock

group hug

gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I was 19 and found out i was pregnant with my ds and googled websites for teen moms an cafemom was the first one on the search page and i clicked it and fell in love
kdomke93
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I found cafe mom when talking to a friend who is expecting her first child in late august. im so happy she told me about it =)

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:46 PM
I was into my 2nd year ttc for ds and was googling some ttc question. There was a post about it on cm but I had to join to view it. That's why my sn is about ttc and #2 for the years. If I'd have known is stick around this long, I'd have picked a different sn! Lol. It's been... Idk, almost 3 years?
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Well I'm glad to hear you are back :)

Quoting ShellBeth:

I started off on a site called ParentingWeekly 5.5 years ago trying for my first. When I got pregnant we all moved from the TTC board to the September 2008 birth board. That website was VERY slow and you couldnt attach pictures etc. So a woman on our board found CM and created this just as a "back up" board for when PW went down. Well it kept going down so much we made this our permanent board - until we all moved to a locked facebook page.

When we decided to TTC again I went back to PW but the site is completely abandoned so I searched for TTC on here and found you ladies. BEST DECISION EVER!

Bren07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I saw an ad for it on either MySpace or Facebook back in 2007, so it was probably myspace. Lol
xtriciax
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM

my sister told me about it

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Wow three years! It's amazing how easy it is to get sucked in lol I too came here for an answer to a question but I stayed and fell in love lol I live all the support the women on here offer to other women who are complete strangers

Quoting TTC2Long:

I was into my 2nd year ttc for ds and was googling some ttc question. There was a post about it on cm but I had to join to view it. That's why my sn is about ttc and #2 for the years. If I'd have known is stick around this long, I'd have picked a different sn! Lol. It's been... Idk, almost 3 years?

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Is your sister still on here? How long have you been on here?

Quoting xtriciax:

my sister told me about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)