Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hes here...and im sad.... update!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM
  • 29 Replies
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Because dh and I agreed he would be our last... but now I'm not so sure .. I don't want to feel this way..I hate baby blues.. he is such a blessing I can't imagine not having anymore....

**** so I broke down to dh tonight. I was sobbing and crying and he asked me what was wrong so I told him. He said the only thing that would hold him back from having more kids would be finances... so we agreed that we would not actively try and that if in the future we are still doing well then we could have more if that is what we both wanted... so I feel a little better knowing this :) love him..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedisme3
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Well...he's absolutely adorable! I'm pg with our last and really hoping I'm at peace with it once he/she gets here!
nikkifam5
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Thank you and I hope you are too. Because this is an awful feeling

Quoting blessedisme3:

Well...he's absolutely adorable! I'm pg with our last and really hoping I'm at peace with it once he/she gets here!
firstimepreg30
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM

what a doll...   

ProudMama1125
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM

So adorable! Congrats! DH & I agreed that this is our last too..... I'm only about 6wks... and I'm already questioning that decision.... I'd give it a few days... and see how you feel then. **hugs**

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats hun, try to emjoy that beautiful little baby and don't look to far into this. If you didn't tie your tubes and he didn't have the V done then that decision isnt permanent ya know. So enjoy your new baby and then talk about the possibility of having another one a little later down the road, perhaps after ya'll have adjusted to having the little guy home. GL mama again super cute baby congrats!!!

amc103
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Congrats!!! He's beautiful! try not to worry too much...the baby blues will pass and its likely all the hormones that are making you feel so badly. Hang in there momma! You have a stunning little guy there!

amc103
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this

PS this photo looks like he's saying, 
"hmmmm....should I choose the right boob, or the left boob??" LOL! :-) adorable! 

laurenandcobi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:07 AM
This is our last and it was a joint decision! I had to convince my husband to try for another as I really felt that my daughter wasn't our last child, now I'm nearly half way through I still feel fine with it being our last but once he/she is born I'll know for sure!!
nikkifam5
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM
That is exactly how it was in our home. It was mutual and I had to talk long and hard to agree on one more. And the end of my pregnancy was miserable so I really felt " complete" until he got here. I can't wait for my hormones to settle down. Maybe then I'll feel content... I come from a big big family. My moms cousin has 6 kids and all of her kids have at least 2-5 kids and I have a ton of aunts uncles and cousins. So I'm used to big! And I love it. Where as FIL had 6 brothers and sister and MIL had 3 sisters and DH has one brother. But all the aunts uncles and cousins aren't close. So has no idea how to really relate

Quoting laurenandcobi:

This is our last and it was a joint decision! I had to convince my husband to try for another as I really felt that my daughter wasn't our last child, now I'm nearly half way through I still feel fine with it being our last but once he/she is born I'll know for sure!!
laurenandcobi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I come from a huge family too where.as my husband has a really small family so he never wanted a big family, he was happy with 2 as that was what his parents had, I always said I wanted 4 kids as I am one of 4 but changed my mind and have settled on 3, I know we are done now but I hope once baby is here and settled and everything I will be happy with our decision :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)