Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 Days Past Trigger Shot

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok ladies.  I am 7 days past the HCG trigger shot.  I have been feeling crappy today, the same as I felt last week when I first got the shot.  I'm afraid I'm coming down with some thing, so here's a pic of my 7 days past test.  I wasn't going to cave and start testing early but I just can't resist.  Thoughts on the color?  I know it's there I can obviously see it.  I just know it's faint and I'm not sure at this point as to what it belongs to, trigger shot or possibly some thing else.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nicole2884
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I think the trigger shot can stay in your system up to 10 days. I wait till 12
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:39 PM

at 7dpo it is DEFINITELY trigger, most women take 9-10 days to test out of a 'normal' HCG shot...........at least its light so maybe you'll test out by 8-9dpo...........if you cant resist but to test early then i'd keep testing everyday until it disappears & then returns (if its a BFP)!

A real BFP at 7dpo is so rare its nearly impossible, 8dpo is rare but does happen.............a BFP that clear at 7dpo would be more than a miracle LOL!

I would wait AT LEAST 3 days to REALLY test again after a trigger ;) if its darker than this you'll know its real!

alteschulemom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I know it's more than likely from the trigger shot, but eh, when you've never really seen a BFP like that it's kinda interesting yah know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)