Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bfp help

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 9dpo in 14mins ill be 10dpo I took two test to curve the anxiety and they look like a faint positive to me I'm on Mobil and want to upload a pic how do I do so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rbailey2414
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a link that says "reply with photo" I have an iPhone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Send it to your email and then open the email and right click and save it to your computer. After that come back go to add photo and find it were you saved it and add it!

I got my bfp at 10 going on 11 dpo so good luck!! fx for you!

teresalmc
by Teresa on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I found that if your on the regular page scroll all the way down there is a link to click on that says switch to mobile site and there u can add the pic.
Lolaunscripted
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Yep on the mobile site you'll have to go down to the help link, from there you should be able to find out your photo email address. Write that down, add it to your phone contacts and send a picture message to it. Then you can get back on the mobile site got to the TTC group there should be two links one that says add post and one that says add photo. Click the add photo link. It'll take you to your mobile uploads where you will then be able to choose the photo you just sent to it. Add a title and then click upload at the bottom of the page.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a5hl3yC
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM

update?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)