Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Wanting to give up

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

It's been 6 yrs of trying and nothing  we are still trying and will till I get to 35 after it's not going to happen . I'm going back on clomid and looking at other natural  ways to see if they work. I'm trying to stay positive about it but its hard. 

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rachelz123
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I'm so sorry you are having a thought time. I hope this cycle is the one for you. Good luck!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lashonntae89
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM
It took me 5 years to conceive and clomid work for sum ppl
catz4me02
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I'm sorry hun! I go through the same thing certain times a year. We have been trying for 6 1/2 years with no hope, just 4 heart breaking miscarriages. But, until I cannot physically try anymore, I will continue to try and reach for that magical dream of becoming a mom. Don't give up! Take a break, relax, and give yourself a couple of months to regroup. Sending you positive thoughts!
charile2002
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies. This next weekend is going to be trying my in laws are coming and I have to see my SIL and her baby, I love my niece but it kills me knowing that she has a baby and was not trying or anything. And that she still lives with mommy and daddy

miss_galvan03
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM
I'm sorry :( I agree about taking a break. Ive heard so many stories about women getting pregnant when they least eexpect it. ((Hugs))
Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:23 AM
My heart goes out to you dear. I always post about women ttc for longer than me. I really look up to you all. I mean that I have had 2 bad heartbreaks, and don't know how many I can handle. There even not that serious 1) I had an evap line in august, and 2) my cycle was 9 days or more late. I thought that was it both times. For me I always say I am not trying this cycle, but always seem to be finding myself peeing on a stick, OPK's or something.. If you have ttc for this long, keep going hun. GL that is why you came to the group for support:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)