Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

who else is on cd 20?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 14 Replies
Was wondering if I was alone? Don't know what dpo I am not tracking this month....per my dh request. I am waiting to test cuz we bded every other day through my fertile week...without him knowing. Just bored, at work, and trying to make it without going insane on wondering if I am pregnant or not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esper2142008
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I am on cd16 i have been taking opk and havent got a postive yet i hope i didnt miss it :( me and hubby agreed no more testing on opks and no more meds like clomid been doing this shit for 3 months and i am going crazy 7 months prior to that was all natural we decided to give it a shot and go to a fertility doc did every test and every thing seems to be working just not sure why we havent gotten pg i think that put more stress on me and hubby thats why we decided to just not try wink wink you know darn well i will still be thinking about it but just not obsessing like i have been 

kellyesjester
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I know exactly what u mean. My husband just thought he was the king of the world that week. Of course I was watching the calender and everything just wasn't tellin him..so now I am in the tww and wanting to test so....bad!

Quoting Esper2142008:

I am on cd16 i have been taking opk and havent got a postive yet i hope i didnt miss it :( me and hubby agreed no more testing on opks and no more meds like clomid been doing this shit for 3 months and i am going crazy 7 months prior to that was all natural we decided to give it a shot and go to a fertility doc did every test and every thing seems to be working just not sure why we havent gotten pg i think that put more stress on me and hubby thats why we decided to just not try wink wink you know darn well i will still be thinking about it but just not obsessing like i have been 

Esper2142008
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

LOL men have it so easy dont they........ there part in all this ttc is so easy us women are the ones with the biggest jobs lol

Dont do it just wait and good luck I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting kellyesjester:

I know exactly what u mean. My husband just thought he was the king of the world that week. Of course I was watching the calender and everything just wasn't tellin him..so now I am in the tww and wanting to test so....bad!

Quoting Esper2142008:

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm cd 20 today too! Nice to have a cycle friend this month lol
kellyesjester
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Ty and gl on u oin soon!

Quoting Esper2142008:

LOL men have it so easy dont they........ there part in all this ttc is so easy us women are the ones with the biggest jobs lol

Dont do it just wait and good luck I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting kellyesjester:

Quoting Esper2142008:

kellyesjester
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Awesome! Have u oed yet? Are u in the tww?

Quoting sjenkins8208:

I'm cd 20 today too! Nice to have a cycle friend this month lol

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I'm 7dpo......I poas this morning like an idiot but thought I saw a little color right at the bottom. I'm just trying to quit getting myself worked up lol I'll test again Sunday morning. Where are you at in waiting?
kellyesjester
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM
well I am either 5 or 6 dpo...I not tempin or anything this cycle cuz my dh ask me not too..but we bded every other day during my fertile week and pretty sure I oded on cd 14 or 15...so I am trying to patiently waiting..trying to make it to Monday b4 I test.

Quoting sjenkins8208:

I'm 7dpo......I poas this morning like an idiot but thought I saw a little color right at the bottom. I'm just trying to quit getting myself worked up lol I'll test again Sunday morning. Where are you at in waiting?

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:35 PM
We decided we weren't going to "try" this month. But I can pretty much figure it all out from my cycle. We have been in this game for 13 months now.....but I did try not to try :)
kellyesjester
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Right...I feel ya. It is hard to "quit" we r working on cycle number 10 of trying.

Quoting sjenkins8208:

We decided we weren't going to "try" this month. But I can pretty much figure it all out from my cycle. We have been in this game for 13 months now.....but I did try not to try :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)