Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 878 Replies
19 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Trying to Conceive Moms!

Whether you've been trying to conceive for a couple days or months, you are always welcome here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM
8 moms liked this
Hi I'm lee I am 30 mother to a 5 year old boy , married to my best friend

I ttc 4 years using meds, charting, opk, blood work, re, ob the whole thing.

I worked in ob as a nurse for years before stopping to help my husband run our business

After 4 years I gave up and started working out, lost weight and only kept charting so I would know my cycles (stopped after ch)

And three months after starting to lose weight I got my bfp I am now almost 8 months after a second tri loss

I stick around for two reasons

1. To help when I can with life experience and in field experience

2. Because we will ttc shortly after having our dd again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachcombergirl
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM
6 moms liked this

I'm a wife and mom to two boys, 6 and 4. I am struggling with premature ovarian failure and we are trying to conceive a 3rd miracle!!! Praying and hoping that it happens for us soon. :) 

I used to post here in the past and I am excited to be back! :) 

2 children, one angel baby and several miscarriages. Struggling with premature ovarian failure. Hoping and praying for a 3rd little miracle.
Jackie91011
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Im 24. I have pcos, and have been ttc for about a year. I have no children of my own My husband has a 5 year old from a previous relationship. Iv been looking into natural meds recently. Hoping my turn comes soon:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RitWaNNabeMOM
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Ritika here from India(New Delhi)..Happily married to a loving husband..want to be a mom as soon as..hope to hv a nyc tym wid u all..

blowing kisses

MrsViau
by Bekki on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Bekki married to my best friend :) we have a 2 1/2 year old little boy. Recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Been TTC our 2nd for over a year now with no luck. Finally about to start the testing process to see what is going on that I haven't been able to get pregnant. I'm really nervous and exited to see what will happen :) hopefully soon my son will be a big brother!!
lad44
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi! Im new here and haven't been ttc for too long. I've recently remarried to my best friend and love of my life. We both have children from another marriage. Mine are all grown. Feel like i am suffering with empty nest and barren womb syndrome at the same time. Im 44 so Im not sure how possible a baby is for me but, I'm praying. Nice to meet everyone!
Rushn311
by Cindy on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Two  of my friends  have pcos. Don't give up, they both conceived. One had two twin girls and a boy...the other had a daughter. There's hope! :D

Quoting Jackie91011:

Im 24. I have pcos, and have been ttc for about a year. I have no children of my own My husband has a 5 year old from a previous relationship. Iv been looking into natural meds recently. Hoping my turn comes soon:(

Rushn311
by Cindy on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am cindy, 30 years old. I am ttc my 3rd baby. I have two children. Caitlin is 10, Conner is 5. I probably should of  tried years ago because I now have fibro so I am worried about being in pain, but I am trying anyway.

autumngyrl
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello everyone!  My name is Erin.  I am 31 years old.  I married my highschool sweetheart 6 years ago.  We do not have any children but recently started trying.  I am exited and nervous.  It seems like everyone I know has children and had them a while ago so I guess I am joining the game kinda late.  :)

wantingachild23
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey everyone im Ashley. Currently TTC. I have PCOS but i just started metformin and ill be starting clomid in a few weeks. Any advice or success stories you can give me?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured