Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Trying to Conceive Moms!

Whether you've been trying to conceive for a couple days or months, you are always welcome here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (231-240):
c3kmiller
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Chris, my husband and I have two girls I had my IUD taken out in Jan. but I miscarried early this month. Not going to try again this cycle. We are going to try again next cycle. We really want a boy.
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Quoting c3kmiller:

Hi, I'm Chris, my husband and I have two girls I had my IUD taken out in Jan. but I miscarried early this month. Not going to try again this cycle. We are going to try again next cycle. We really want a boy.

I am sorry for your loss. Good luck when you do start trying again :)

kmurawski
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!  My name is Kerri, I am a 34 year old mother of two.  Isabella, age 6, and Anthony, age 4.  My husband (of 7 years) and I thought we were done having children, but in the last month or so have decided to try for baby number 3.  Isabella was a surprise and we tried for 6 months with Anthony.  I am using OPKs right now.  My cycles are kind of wacky, but we are ready for baby, so hoping it happens sooner rather than later!

Baby Dust to Everyone!!!bouncing mom

nini_hannahs_ma
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Nikki I'm 24 I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter.. I had her at 18 did it by myself until a year ago when I met the man of my dreams.. my daughter never had a daddy until him he is almost 27 with no children and I truly couldn't have asked for a better man.... I have no friends really I'm a stay at home mom and never leave the house I have nobody I know out where I live.. I need some mom advice and conversations with other people! C:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nini_hannahs_ma
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
My SO and I have been trying to conceive since February 13 well March 10 I had a water pink period for a day but it was only when I peed and that was a day and then for two day every time I peed it was brown could this be a pregnancy period.. I have be on prenatals since February to..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BazookaGuru
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Amanda, and I'm 26. I have a 7-yr-old son from a previous marriage, and my boyfriend and I have a 6-month-old daughter together. This is my first cycle TTC. Babydust!!!

yohanita310
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Just got my bfp.. After only one moth. I stopped the pill and even thougt i ovulated on day 28 i still got pregnant. Those opk test do work. Other wise i would have miss it.  Sending baby dust to everyone..

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Congratulations!!

Quoting yohanita310:

Just got my bfp.. After only one moth. I stopped the pill and even thougt i ovulated on day 28 i still got pregnant. Those opk test do work. Other wise i would have miss it.  Sending baby dust to everyone..

missxdana
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all.  I just joined today after feeling frustrated for months of ttc.  Two of my girlfriends have already successfully gotten pregnant, and I am happy for them, but I'm getting a bit depressed because my husband and I have been trying and still no luck. 

I need some advice.  Let me start off by saying that my period was due yesterday.  Before today, I thought for sure I was pregnant, due to how I have been feeling.  It started out with some cramping about a week ago, and some pain on my left side.  My back hurt and I was feeling sick off and on all day, every day. And extremely sleepy. Then a few days ago, I noticed my breasts were very sore and swollen.  All I could think about was taking a test, but I told myself to wait until I missed my expected period.  Well fast forward to today...I took a test, but it said negative.  I'm trying to not get down about it because I still feel like I am pregnant.  But my period is never late, why did the test say negative? I really thought it was going to show two lines...:(  I'm just so bummed about the test.  I guess I'm going to wait another week and try to take another test if I don't get my period.  I'm just going to keep praying.  Thank you all for listening. 

Shortstack1979
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Erin, I have had the IUD (mirena) in for 3 years and I had it taken out in October 2012 and have been trying ever since then to conceive and haven't had any luck.  Has anyone else had the same trouble trying to conceive after the IUD?  I am trying not to get discouraged but sometimes it's hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured