Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Trying to Conceive Moms!

Whether you've been trying to conceive for a couple days or months, you are always welcome here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Replies (871-878):
Floelk
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

HI All, im planning to concieve this year but i dont how and when is good day for that

Taryn327
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello all. My name is Taryn. I'm 35 and have been married for 4 years to my high school sweetheart. We have a 3 year old little girl who is the joy in our lives. We've been trying for two years to get pregnant with our second child. My ob/gyn has not ordered any testing for us yet since we got pregnant immediately with my daughter. I am on month two of clomid and am so overwhelmed with ovulation testing, basal temp checking, and timed intercourse. My husband and I are both frustrated and frankly I feel all alone in this process. I joined this group to have a network of women who are going through the same issues and see what worked or didn't, tips on helping with conception. I really want to know more about ovulation testing and tips for getting pregnant while on clomid. This is a struggle every day.
anothergal
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I am 34 and my partner and I have 2 children, we both had one with the same donor. We have currently been trying again for 12 plus months at home and are now going to clinics. We use a friend to donate sperm so we have a "known donor." There are very few clinics who will do this, if any...and now we are having a hard time finding anyone to help us. Iam looking for other same sex couples for solutions. I really want another child, but I am not sure at this point how to go about it. I am also wondering if anyone has used Clomid without monitoring. Thanks for all the help. 

lizbenavidez
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm liz  and I'm ttc for almost 5 yrs. new to cafe mom

I married a wonderful man he has been a father for my children as well as a friend to me. I have 2 children from a previous relationship youngest is  8 yrs old.  I want some advice or methods that have worked to get preggo.  We try pre-seed for a while, and i track my ovulation, drank juices, and lost weight. I don't want to give up yet and i want my last option to be a fertility Dr due to the cost and that we our saving to buy a house.

baby dust

hopemcc411
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello all! I'm Hope. DH and I are currently TTC. I am 6 DPO at the time of this post. I have lost three pregnancies but we are hopeful with this one. DH and I live in Tennessee and we both work. We also have a small dorkie.

hopemcc411
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:06 AM
I would start by tracking your periods and ovulation. When you find out your cycle and when you are fertile, you have a better chance of getting pregnant.
sccody85
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Lesbian couple TTC trying to figure out different options to help us start our family. I am 28 and my fiance is 27. Any suggestion plz feel free to message us.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I'm a  36 yr old SAHM raising 2 1/2 yr old & I have a 15yr old son w autism (ex h), DH (42) has 6 (19 16 14 9 7 6) we have been trying for our own blessings for quite awhile. i know we will be very busy but itl be more than worth it-the more the merrier-always wanted a van full :) they all are begging for more babies too!!

gone through foster system to adopt even, i have fibro (since 08) ADHS (5th gr) but totally med free from that and other things-got off everything aug 2011 when we decided definately want to start. 

been to dr many times for ptesting and blooddraw (she swore my hormones were off or something else that would show up). 

started taking red raspberry leaves and going to start (next cycle) vitex and super primose oil. anything to help move things around alot faster.

we have to take advantage of every month because he is OTR driver being gone 4-8wks at a time. thats why i need to be most proactive. we dont get any night a wk to bd due to it.  hoping feb hometime

praying every night about it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)