Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Eesmommy...

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
Maybe I've just missed them, but I haven't seen any posts from you lately!

How are you?!

:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Bump!
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Bump! Last time ill bump it ladies! I was just hoping she would see it!
Rachelz123
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump I haven't seen anything from her either. Hope all is well.
over40bride
by Tracy on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

bump

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Bump
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

bump

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Hi:-) haven't been hanging around lately. Trying to just relax and chill. CD 12 , have a cold, so feeling blah, lol I forgot to take my temp yesterday but did today and it was 98.3.... ( which is NOT a "normal" temp for me until ovulation, and I am not running a fever) had o like cramps yesterday so Hoping I ovulated and we caught the eggie but not thinking about it lol. (Well, I AM a little bit cuz with both DS and DD I was sick at conception... which dh asks why in heck we dtd when I was sick lol and my only answer is that obviously hormones overthrew sickness rolol) That pretty much sums me up. :-) what and how are y'all doing?
MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Glad to hear from you! Sorry you're sick though. I really hope you catch that egg this month! You're just a day behind me! I'm on cd13 and having lots of o pains today. I really hope this is my cycle but I have my doubts. I'm headed out of town today through Monday. I really hope my body holds off on o'ing until Monday. If not those swimmers from last night better hang around! We shall see! Good luck this cycle girl!

Quoting eesmommy:

Hi:-) haven't been hanging around lately. Trying to just relax and chill. CD 12 , have a cold, so feeling blah, lol I forgot to take my temp yesterday but did today and it was 98.3.... ( which is NOT a "normal" temp for me until ovulation, and I am not running a fever) had o like cramps yesterday so Hoping I ovulated and we caught the eggie but not thinking about it lol. (Well, I AM a little bit cuz with both DS and DD I was sick at conception... which dh asks why in heck we dtd when I was sick lol and my only answer is that obviously hormones overthrew sickness rolol) That pretty much sums me up. :-) what and how are y'all doing?
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Fingers crossed for you! Have a safe and happy trip!

Quoting MiKaLa88:

Glad to hear from you! Sorry you're sick though. I really hope you catch that egg this month! You're just a day behind me! I'm on cd13 and having lots of o pains today. I really hope this is my cycle but I have my doubts. I'm headed out of town today through Monday. I really hope my body holds off on o'ing until Monday. If not those swimmers from last night better hang around! We shall see! Good luck this cycle girl!

Quoting eesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)