Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tubal Ligation Reversal

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone.  My husband and I are actively seeking to have a tubal ligation reversal.  We have searched and searched for good resources and locations, but are not quite sure.  We would be paying cash for he procedure.  Though we do not want the cheapest, we want to pay a reasonable cost.  We live in the Houston, Texas area, however we are willing to travel to get the procedure done if needed.  Do anyone have any suggestions or know of any locations so we can get this procedure completed this year?  Also, is anyone willing to share there experiences with getting a reversal.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM

There are a few women on here who have had them and I know there is a group dedicated to the topic so hopefully you can find answers.

Good Luck.

dfdestinychild
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Thank you!

sunflowergl
by amanda on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:43 AM
I had one done back in July 2006 but I'm from Canada.. Cost me 5000 and I already have 1 TR baby, working on #2
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suzysdaughter
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Jacksonville Fl is about an 12 hr drive and there is an incredible doc there, We used him for fertility he was very reasonable priced he got us pregnant on the 1st try. I know you are looking for reversal but I bet if you look into him you will find he is great for all ttc needs. He has a ton of education in all reproductive fields. He is Doctor Samuel Brown with Brown fertilty. Check him out. Consults are free & I work for Hilton Hotels if I can do anything to help I will.

autum713
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Facebook also has several tubal reversal groups, and several girls from texas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I had mine done 1-12-11 in North Carolina...Dr Berger, Chapel Hill

Its been a long road with its fair share of bumps along the way, but I am so greatful for th chance to try for our baby every month and for the relief from PTLS symptoms! 

Here is a link for the Tubal Reversal Support Group on here.  Many ladies at all stages of the TR journey.  Good luck to you!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/112727

dfdestinychild
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Thank you everyone for your comments.  I have heard of Dr. Berger and have researched him as an option.  Suzysdaughter I will check that out Dr. Brown.  I really appreciate the information. 

Hannahsjoy
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I had my reversal in early 2000's. I've had a couple of miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy. I am still waiting for a true 9 month healthy pregnancy

suzysdaughter
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Quoting dfdestinychild:

Thank you everyone for your comments.  I have heard of Dr. Berger and have researched him as an option.  Suzysdaughter I will check that out Dr. Brown.  I really appreciate the information. 

GL and like I said I work for Hilton so no matter where you have to travel just let me know. I will get you the Friend's & Family rate any hiton brand. No matter where you have to go. I know what its like to have work hard for a baby :)

jeniprice
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a tubal reversal June 2010 in Jackson, TN by Dr. Lisa Rogers. Had my first tubal reversal baby on November 26, 2011. I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant with my tubal reversal baby #2. I highly recommend her!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)