Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

let the appointments begin.

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:42 AM
  • 14 Replies
So tomorrow hubby has to give a sample....he has to do it at home. Then we have a half hour to turn it in.

Then Tuesday I go for my annual, then next Tuesday I go for blood work to see if im even ovulating, then the third day of my period I go get more blood work done.

Then Feb 28th we go at 9am and go over all results of tests....and he wants me to have lost some weight.

Well now that we have a car, im thinking of starting up my PT three times a week to lose weight.

Oh...and I hate this week lol.

Weve not had sex since Monday night because he had to hold all of it in for the rest of the week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryin44
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Whoa. Good luck and breathe! :)
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks lol.

I just drank my last soda :(

No more for me unless we are out and about. I cant affird those jui e packets. And I cant drink just water unless its frozen.

And just ate the rest of my kit Kats so no more junk for me.

Quoting tryin44:

Whoa. Good luck and breathe! :)

tryin44
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Omg a kit Kay sounds amazing right now!! I've been off soda for about a month now.. I like those raspberry lemonade crystal lite packs. I can't drink just water either unless I'm eating ice. Mmmmmmm
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Yeah crystal light is too sweet for me.

But imma suck the water up.

Someone told me put frozen strawberries in the water and mix juicey juice

Quoting tryin44:

Omg a kit Kay sounds amazing right now!! I've been off soda for about a month now.. I like those raspberry lemonade crystal lite packs. I can't drink just water either unless I'm eating ice. Mmmmmmm

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Thank you.

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Good luck!

Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Go get Mio or Mio energy....I love it in water....Just enough for flavor.  I dont drink soda unless i go out for a meal..then its diet.....although if we go have chinese, i get their tea...yumm

I know how ya feel bout Dr. appts.  We had a few this week..1 for US(to discuss IUI) and his for his GERD(acid reflux). 

This week its just his counseling stuff.....(this coming week)

Following week is my ultrasound appt, trigger shot..and IUI ....

So yeah..Let the appointments start.  Good luck with everything and dont forget to BREATHE!!!!! :)

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I have dasani kind strawberry kiwi, and strawberry watermelon.

I wont have soda until we go to Penn state, and then ill most likely get strawberry lemonade demending where we go

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

Go get Mio or Mio energy....I love it in water....Just enough for flavor.  I dont drink soda unless i go out for a meal..then its diet.....although if we go have chinese, i get their tea...yumm

I know how ya feel bout Dr. appts.  We had a few this week..1 for US(to discuss IUI) and his for his GERD(acid reflux). 

This week its just his counseling stuff.....(this coming week)

Following week is my ultrasound appt, trigger shot..and IUI ....

So yeah..Let the appointments start.  Good luck with everything and dont forget to BREATHE!!!!! :)

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Goodluck to you both with the appointments and hopefully you get your BFP after it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Good luck with all the appointments. I just read an article on drinking cinnamon and honey to help lose weight. I too want to drop a few pounds before ttc again.
I have to ask, is it not common for you to go 4-5 days without sex??? You said it has been since Monday. Wow! We arw lucky to have sex once or twice a month (TMI I know). :p
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)