Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2MONTHS LATE AND STILL NEG???

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm Starting to get really frustrated. I haven't had AF since Nov. 23 i've taken multi-test and all neg. I had a D&C back in August its my 2nd loss. I'm trying to figure out whats the problem but idk. I dont have any health insurance so i can't go to the doctors. I don't know what i should do. Ive been ready and people say i could still be pregnant just my hcg levels arent reading. i guess the only other alternative is to wait another month and then just go to the ER?

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lashonntae89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM
I'm was In the same boat but I wasn't pg it was a hormone imbalance
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eshadowgirl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:14 AM

If you had a D&C its unlikely your pregnant....Your body is probably still out of whack from the mc.  Only way to figure things out is Doctors help.....I would find a clinic that takes a sliding fee(based on income) and go in. Or if you have a planned parenthood around.....ER wont do anything....except do a blood test.

lillymar1985
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Well after i had the D&C my periods went back to normal being about every 32days. I just wish i would get my period already so i can start ttc with my hubby again. He is just as Frustrated as i am.

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My period is 2 months late too! I took a hpt 2 days ago and OF COURSE it was negative. Doctor told me I had a hormone imbalance in late October of last year. It sucks :/
Hope you get your af soon!
GL :)
michelle791
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:03 AM
goodluck girl... iv been ttc also ... i was on the depo.shot for 5yrs. got off in feb8 2012 & last month i took pills for one month just to get a period. and now i stopped the pills... will i get pregnant if i dont get a period..
RMK510
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I was 2 months late , had all my hormones checked and everything looked totally fine. Sometimes stress can take a toll on ur body and how its working. I think that's part of what happened with me.
emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Disclaimer ****THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE****** Sometimes simply taking a product with aspirin in it will help jump start my AF. Also, try visiting your local health food store for supplements that could help jump start it. in my opinion, a test would be 100% correct at this point and you are not pregnant. it sounds like you arent ovulating.

katamike
by Danielle on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I am in the same boat, My doc says one of 3 things, or a combo of them.. hormone imbalance, thyroid, a cyst on ovaried, caused by hormone imbalance.. Won't know for 2 more weeks! gl!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sounds like you haven't resumed ovulating..............might need progesterone to induce a period!

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I am 14 days late and nothin :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured