Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Argh-Limbo

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:17 AM
  • 12 Replies

I thought my period was late, so I took a test.  When I wiped after the test I got some brownish-reddish mucus on the tp and I thought "Ok, I'm out".  I set the test on the counter and left the bathroom.  When I came back to check I saw a very, very faint line.  Now, it had been longer than 2 minutes so it is possible that it was a false positive/evaporation line.  I have not actually started spotting, and I checked tp again and didn't see anything.  But about 30 minutes ago I started having cramps.  ARGH.  So now I just wait.  I may test in the morning, but I think I will wait a few days and see if AF starts.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I hope she doesnt show and you get a bfp :) fingers crossed

MrsViau
by Bekki on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I am in the same boat as you, I am 2 days late and I have only had like 2 days of spotting, and that was it. I tested and got a BFN. I have had a few cramps here and there, but still nothing. Waiting it out a few more days to see what happens. Hope you get a BFP :) 

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Hopefully she doesn't show!

In the meantime, I gotta ask...gooberzilla...where did that screen name originate? Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Good luck!  Some cramping is normal in early pregnancy so hopefully you get a BFP soon.

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I hope that it is a good sign! Good luck and keep us posted!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gooberzilla
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MiKaLa88:

Hopefully she doesn't show!

In the meantime, I gotta ask...gooberzilla...where did that screen name originate? Lol!

Lol.  Every screen name I came up with was denied and my hubby loved godzilla as a child so he started suggesting "zilla" names and I liked that one.

Gooberzilla
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:48 AM

Still in limbo-AF hasn't shown.  Cramping went away, but I keep thinking I am going to start AF any second.  I tested again this morning and it was negative.  I am definitely late and I am NEVER late.  Even if I am wrong about O date, I KNOW I O'd within a few days because I had major EWCM on the 5h, and my LP is short (usually 11-12 days) so at the most I am 13 DPO today.  I also have NO PMS.  And that is crazy becuase I usually have CRAZY PMS.  But when I was pregnant with DD I would always say that I totally understand how women could show up in labor and not know they were pregnant because I had NO symptoms.  No ms, boobs weren't sore, no fatigue, nothing.  So it is still possible unless I am completely off about O date.

Gooberzilla
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Quoting MrsViau:

I am in the same boat as you, I am 2 days late and I have only had like 2 days of spotting, and that was it. I tested and got a BFN. I have had a few cramps here and there, but still nothing. Waiting it out a few more days to see what happens. Hope you get a BFP :) 

I am so hoping we both get good news!  Good luck!

MrsViau
by Bekki on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Well I think I got AF last night, but when I woke up this morning, there wasn't a lot on the pad (TMI sorry) So I am not sure what to think right now. I am going to wait it out and see what happens today.

Quoting Gooberzilla:

Quoting MrsViau:

I am so hoping we both get good news!  Good luck!

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Goodluck Ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN