Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

U/S Pics lets see them here!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Show all those precious u/s pics from the 1st trimester to the 3rd!!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (31-34):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:52 AM

My hospital routinely does 1 or 2 sonograms because of insurance/costs but assured me they are very safe, especially after they stopped using the doplar, so I didn't mind one bit, they were medically necessary so my insurance covered them so I enjoyed them :) I also had to have a fetal eckocardiogram done at 17w but didn't get any heart pics unfortunately.

The one risk associated w/ frequent ultrasounds now days is increase risk of ear infections (they arnt exactly sure why) but my daughters never even had 1 single one so WOOHOO lol ;) 

Quoting NoraDun:

Well I knew about the Low P, and the gestational diabetes. I don't remember the hemorrhage. Most offices dislike doing so many u/s. Well atleast you have a good record of growth. The pic of her face is precious!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Ahhhh yes, you've heard once or twice before..............I had low progesterone w/ bleeding from 4-13 wks along w/ a subchorionic hemorrhage until 12 wks & then gestational diabetes from 16w+ with my daughter!!! 

Quoting NoraDun:

WHy in the world did you have so many u/s??? Where you high risk for some reason??

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

DD from Oct 2010-June 2011

4w6d

5w6d

6w6d

12w2d

15w6d (Its a girl)

20w1d

24w0d

32w

34w

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:17 AM

She still does this pouty lip face to this day LOL, we had also gotten this pic below the same day & she STILL sleeps with her hands above her head like mommy :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Well I knew about the Low P, and the gestational diabetes. I don't remember the hemorrhage. Most offices dislike doing so many u/s. Well atleast you have a good record of growth. The pic of her face is precious!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Ahhhh yes, you've heard once or twice before..............I had low progesterone w/ bleeding from 4-13 wks along w/ a subchorionic hemorrhage until 12 wks & then gestational diabetes from 16w+ with my daughter!!! 

Quoting NoraDun:

WHy in the world did you have so many u/s??? Where you high risk for some reason??

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

HAHA its amazing what they learn even so early in the womb!!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

She still does this pouty lip face to this day LOL, we had also gotten this pic below the same day & she STILL sleeps with her hands above her head like mommy :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

12 weeks 2nd scan I had with this pregnancy (kiddo #6)

15 weeks this is my first for fun 3D/4D to see if we could find out sex, thought girl (was a boy LOL) but this is where we found out about Jacob's Gastroschisis. (Intestines outside belly) which is what that big ball on his tummy is.

17 weeks, just another for fun glance, I had so many 2D scans at the hospital up to 2 a week these ones were just for fun to see his face.

20 weeks, limber lil fella.. has his foot up by his face.

26 weeks, another fun glance.. he is starting to get some cheeks.

30 weeks, last for fun scan I did before my water broke at 32 weeks. Sleepy baby boy.

A few pix in the NICU. Jacob on the vent one of the first times he opened his eyes for us 1st top, 2nd top is his tummy at 4 days of life he had his final reduction and all his intestines are inside his belly, surgery the next day at 5 days of life to close his belly.
1st bottom his doc made belly button at 2 months. 2nd bottom Jakey at 2 months old.

5 days of life, this was taken right after coming back from his closure surgery, he had an infection raging in his belly so they were watching its progression. He kicked its butt and got better came home at 36 days of life.

Jacob at 2 years old, doing amazingly well. He was not standing alone at that point but did stand on his own in the middle of the room, as in he stood up from setting around xmas at 24.5 months and took his first 4 steps a week ago at 25.5m he is still not walking but hey he is making amazing progress!

Sorry for all the pix, this lil man just makes me so stinking proud.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)