Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had laproscopy surgery today.....

Posted by   + Show Post
And am currently recovering. If you are curious ask me anything....I'm praying to the good lord above this surgery will bless us with our miracle....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Replies (51-51):
EricaRam
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have no known issues.  My current guess is that I'm simply not ovulating.  I got on birth control when I was 15, and from the time I started my first period when I was 13 until then, I never had regular periods.  I got off birth control after being on it for a few years back in August, and it was irregular after that too.  My gyno prescribed me to Provera a few weeks after my laparoscopy to start my period, and I had a regular one after that, a weird period in November, a regular period in December, and now it's February and I have none so far.  Tested a few days ago and it was a BFN.  My husband doesn't have any known issues either.  I'm about to schedule another appointment with my gyno to see what else we can do.

Quoting lyssesmommy:

bad

Aw that is not very encouraging news....Im hoping this surgery is the answer to all of my unanswered questions. By chance do you have any other known issues or perhaps does dh have any known issues that could be preventing you from conceiving? Sorry that you are having a tough time conceiving. How long have you bee trying for?

Quoting EricaRam:

I had a laparoscopy in October to address pelvic pains because my gyno thought I may have endometriosis.  He took pictures and all, and all he managed to find was a little bit of scar tissue, which he removed. No endometriosis, though.  He actually told me that I have one of the "cleanest pelvises" he has seen.  Yet a few months later, still no baby, still no improvement. :(  I hope you have better luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured