Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

It finally happened, we got our BFP! Although, my husband doens't even know it yet. I am having a shirt made for our DS to wear and hope that daddy notices it :) I am 4 weeks 5 days and will have my first appointment on Feb 5th. After 9 months of trying I am over the moon and cannot wait to be able to start telling friends and family (in 2 months). Going to be hard to keep it all in and I have to fake my cycles at work because a few of the ladies here know I was doing Clomid etc and know my cycle! So I will be lying about taking the Clomid and having Ultrasounds just so they dont pick up on it before I am ready for them to know!!!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Replies (11-14):
momof1boy1230
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Yup! From what I have figured out my EDD is going to be 9/26/13!big smile mini 

Quoting MrsBell29:

Looks like we are due around the same time !!! I am due 9/28/13

momof1boy1230
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I am! I want to tell someone! I started getting super faint lines over the weekend and they have progressively gotten a little darker. I wanted to make sure they were getting darker before I order the shirt and now I am just waiting for it to be finished so we can surprise Daddy!!!
 Cafemom ladies are the only ones that I have told just so I could get if off my chest and get a little excited about it!

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

I bet ur just ready to scream it at the top if ur lungs

MrsBell29
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Have you had your HCG drawn yet , Thats what been driving me crazy !  Mine was 14.70 last Thursday and Monday it was 52.89.  I am going in again on Friday

Quoting momof1boy1230:

Quoting MrsBell29:

momof1boy1230
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM

No. My first appointment isnt util Feb 5th. I asked if I needed to come in for any test before then and they didnt want to see me!

Quoting MrsBell29:

Have you had your HCG drawn yet , Thats what been driving me crazy !  Mine was 14.70 last Thursday and Monday it was 52.89.  I am going in again on Friday

Quoting momof1boy1230:

Quoting MrsBell29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)