Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

frer and chart pg18 eyes please 2/11

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 183 Replies

I am on my 2ww now, I am on my first cycle with clomid 50mg took them days 5-9 ovulated on cd 13 and am now waiting to test. I have decided I will test on valentines day which puts me at 12dpo when I test. So far I am having some symptoms that I hope are not just a figment of my imagination. I am beyond tired, one day I slept till 3 and only got up because my daughter got home from school, I'm having some minor cramping, some strange sensations in my nipples and sore breasts, headaches, mood swings, and more seem to set in by the day.

So, as I mentioned I will be testing on 2/14 if there are any people who are in the same time frame with their cycle and want to come here to get support from others in the same cycle time frame or if there is anyone who is on clomid and has questions or suggestions, please feel free to share. Thanks ladies!! we rock

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stephyjj
by stephy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM

i was lucky and never had any side effects. i am taking a pregnancy test in a few days. this is my third week lol. i took it cd3. gl!!

Bero2007
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I took clomid for 6 months. Best advice I got was to take it at night. It helps avoid most of the nasty side effects when you are awake.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Thank you so much! I definitely will try it ;) this is my first cycle taking anything other than my vitex, maca root, and evening primrose oil so I'm a little nervous but I'm excited! My Dr has a good feeling about me getting my bfp quickly ;) I definitely wil take it at night I'll be doing cds5-9 fx

Quoting Bero2007:

I took clomid for 6 months. Best advice I got was to take it at night. It helps avoid most of the nasty side effects when you are awake.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Was that your first round?

Quoting stephyjj:

i was lucky and never had any side effects. i am taking a pregnancy test in a few days. this is my third week lol. i took it cd3. gl!!

xtriciax
by tricia on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

goodluck hun 

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I'm going it works first time fx we shall see

Quoting xtriciax:

goodluck hun 

Hafsa1
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I took 2 rounds of clomid, was pregnant after the 2nd round. I would say watch out for cramping, especially if it seems to be towards one particular side. I developed a large cyst (2.5 inches) in my ovary, because of the clomid. I thought the cramping was normal (and it can be), but my dr never seemed concerned about it so I wasn't either. The only reason I found out was I started cramping more on the right side, and the dr thought it was an ectopic pregnancy, so they did an ultrasound and found the cyst. I had an u/s done prior to clomid, and both ovaries were clear. Also I was very emotional those 5 days when taking the meds.
So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
gl!!! Fx!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Well Good Luck, hopefully you will be a first cycle Momma like so many ladies in here :) My side effects where severe mood swings! But I didn't have some of the things other ladies have had so I guess I was lucky. It definately effects women differently, so you will just have to see how it works for you. GL

stephyjj
by stephy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:12 PM

yes this was my first round. and here i am today. been extremely hungry, tender breasts, cant sleep on my belly, etc etc. but been ignoring everything lol. i only was a little moody but thats it. i get one more shot if im not pregnant. dr will only allow me to do 2 cycles with clomid

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Was that your first round?

Quoting stephyjj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured