Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Having sexy photos taken for DH's valentine....nervous!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have a good friend who is a photographer...shes going to take some Boudoir photos for DH as his valentine's day gift....Naughty librarian, school teacher type photos....DH likes nerdy girls lol....anyhow...maybe it will get his juices flowing so hot Ill get a BFP! LOL

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Have fun

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:24 PM

fun fun :)

karamelkat9
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

That sounds like a good idea! I wish I had a photographer friend that could take these but shrink me down a few sizes LOL

Hoping that February is your month. fingers crossed

MrsLondon
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM

LOL!! I'm sure he'll love it. I wanted to do some one day. They'll have to do some airbrushing though lol. I don't think my war wounds(stretch marks) from pregnancy are very sexy!

over40bride
by Tracy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM

How fun! Great idea!

gump
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a photographer and I wanted to let you ladies know that your bodies are perfect as they are!  Big girls, skinny girls...we all have our insecurities...but let me tell you, you're beautiful!  The clients that I work with come in all shapes and sizes...stretch marks too...and their men are always excited as ever to get a book of their beautiful ladies!  If you ever have the chance, do a session!  Find someone that you are comfy with.  Someone that you can sit in a room and laugh with while you have your clothes on because nerves strike up when you take them off.  But once you are comfy with your photographer, the sessions are really a lot of fun and laughs. 

RussiansWoman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:28 PM

When my friend started doing these shoots--something she started in the last month or so--she approached me and I said "No! Im fat!"  She directed me back to a photo from my wedding, I thought she was setting up for the next grouping and I was standing by the window looking at my flowers....she snapped the photo and it remains one of my favorites from the wedding.  She sat with me and we talked about what I did and didnt like about my body and she came up with some ideas that will accent what Im proud of and hide what Im not =)  A good photographer wants you comfortable, they want to give you photographs that please you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN