Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

penis sex and pregnancy??? help TMI

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

so i just found out last week that i was pregnant. well my hubby and i havent bd since the 1st of the year... well this morning we bd and he said i think your vagina is acid! i was like what?! he said this happened with my daughter too. that he would get rashes like its dry and red on his penis shaft. i never new about it in my first pregnancy. he says it only happens when im pregnant? . is this normal? please help!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM

hurts to pee??? he might wanna get that looked at

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:48 PM

does it sound like a uti?

Quoting xtriciax:

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Hurting to pee does sound like a uti.  I don't know that he could get it from you, though.

You may just be dry, or your CM changes somehow.  Perhaps try using KY or preseed & see if that helps.

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM

idk but any time it hurts when someone pees continually should probably be looked at

Quoting fancyrosebud1:

does it sound like a uti?

Quoting xtriciax:

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM

ok i got it wrong.. i was just showing him symtoms of uti for men and he was like no it doesnt hurt to pee it hurts to pull it out to pee.. lol i was confused!

Quoting GwenMB:

Hurting to pee does sound like a uti.  I don't know that he could get it from you, though.

You may just be dry, or your CM changes somehow.  Perhaps try using KY or preseed & see if that helps.

TTC2Long
by Gina on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM
You might have some vaginosis or yeast infection or something that gets flared up with the hormonal changes of pregnancy. I'd bring it up with your ob. They'll do a full std panel at your first appointment, as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know penis sex made me laugh though HAHA!! It is possible that he has a reaction to the change in your cervical mucus. You could try lube, or a condom. I would ask your Dr if your concerned!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM

It hurts when he pulls out of you?  Or does it hurt when he opens his fly & grabs onto his penis to pee?

Could you have a yeast infection?

I'm not sure, maybe you should talk to your OB or he should talk to his doc & see what they say.

Quoting fancyrosebud1:

ok i got it wrong.. i was just showing him symtoms of uti for men and he was like no it doesnt hurt to pee it hurts to pull it out to pee.. lol i was confused!

Quoting GwenMB:

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gwen (43) David (55) Augie (5.5) Alex (4)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)