Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Unsure what to think! update

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

Well I posted yesterday as my first announcement that I had gotten my BFP, my excitement has been halted. At 3 am I woke up to go to the bathroom and there was red when I wiped. Not a lot, but it was definitely red and not brown, so I laid awake the rest of the morning worrying. Called the doctor as soon as the opened and I am now going in for my HCG blood test. I was told to rest and I was on pelvic rest. Of course I didnt bother to ask what all that entailed and how long so I will be asking after my blood draw! I havent event told my husband yet. I was going to tell him tonight with a shirt I had made for our DS. I dont want to tell him just to tell him Monday we are miscarrying but I know he needs to know! This is so not how I thought it would all go! I finally said it out loud last night to our 2 year old only to wake up and have the fear of miscarriage now!

### well, I took the day off work to rest. I have been bleeding all day. last night I had period like cramps but nothing today other than the bleeding. not filling pads mostly only when I go to the bathroom, but it is bright red. got yesterdays hcg results back and they were only at 16. not very hopeful for my results on Monday. it's going to be a long quiet weekend. still praying for a miracle that it all turns out well.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKrasnor
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Sorry mama! Hoping everything is ok. I wouldn't worry too much about telling your husband. I'm sure he wants to be there to support you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM

When was your period due? Any chance it's a chemical?

I have heard that spotting early on can sometimes be normal...so maby if your 5 or 6 weeks that's all thats going on.

GL...hoping the best!!!!!!

fingers crossed

momof1boy1230
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM

period was due Monday. Started getting faint positives on Saturday. I am 5 weeks today. Since I posted this the spotting has almost completely stopped. If it does show up on the toilet paper it is brown. I will have my 2nd hcg draw on Saturday and will find out Monday. Until then I am to rest and take it easy. Will be telling DH when he gets home tonight.

Quoting 3kidz123:

When was your period due? Any chance it's a chemical?

I have heard that spotting early on can sometimes be normal...so maby if your 5 or 6 weeks that's all thats going on.

GL...hoping the best!!!!!!

fingers crossed

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:54 PM

prsyers for ya hun

Cynthia86
by Cynthia on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and keep us posted!

I had spotting in my first trimester but everything has been fine and I'm now 15 weeks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ElliesMommyy
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I had spotting as well with my pregnancy at 7 weeks and then at 11 weeks I had a lot of bleeding and everything was fine. Good Luck Momma!

momof1boy1230
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Thanks! I am really hoping that is the same outcome for us. it's going to be a long weekend waiting for my results.

Quoting ElliesMommyy:

I had spotting as well with my pregnancy at 7 weeks and then at 11 weeks I had a lot of bleeding and everything was fine. Good Luck Momma!

crheinheimer
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I had some brown spotting fairly early and then around maybe 8 weeks or so some pretty red bleeding that scared me so bad! I'm not 23 weeks with a perfect baby girl. I'll be praying for you- keep us updated!
j_shorty
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Don't worry to much hun

I'm
Sure your fine

Congratulations !!
X
Rushn311
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hope everything will be okay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN