Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Severe cramping??

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 12 Replies

Is severe cramping common for you during the 2ww??? 

Sorry kinda long story here:

The early am of 9 dpo I had about 10 minutes of cramping that woke me in the middle of the night. It was intense but as fast as it came it left.

Then really early am this morning 10dpo I was up with my sick daughter. She had just settled in for bed so I laid down and went to roll over and had the sharpest pain shoot across my lower abdomen. It hurt so bad I balled into a ball. After about 2 min the pain went away, but then everytime I coughed I had the shooting pain, for about the next 15 min or so. It got to the point I was trying not to cough because it hurts so bad. After that happened my son came in sick. So I got back up and sat in the living room with him. After a few hrs of being up again I started getting severe cramps. Like REALLY BAD period cramps across my whole uterus. Then I had a gush. So I went to the bathroom expecting to be shocked with AF, but instead I just had an increase and change in cervical mucus. The really bad cramps lasted until I finally got to lay down for bed at 5:30 this morning (when Hubby took the next shift of sick kids). Once I got off my feet and laid there a bit they eased up enough I could go to sleep. So I slept until 9 got up and peed and felt ok, laid back down until 11 and got back up. And it seems as soon as my feet hit the floor I have started cramping again. Its not as severe but more of a dull constant period like cramping. I don't remember cramping this severe or constant during my 2ww, I keep wondering if something could be wrong. Thanks for any personal experiences ladies!

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coffeemom37043
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember a point in time, when I had conceived but did not know it yet, that I was sitting in my car and I got the most intense cramp EVER. I felt like someone took a knife to my stomach for a second. It hurt so bad. It was at that moment that I realized I Might be pregnant. And come to find out 2 weeks later I was =]

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM

FX that this is a good sing for ya hun

Momto3_89
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I had that when I was preggo with dd right before my Bfp including the gush of cm! Good luck! When r u testing?
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I tested last night :( I posted a pic on my cycle post HERE is the link!

Quoting Momto3_89:

I had that when I was preggo with dd right before my Bfp including the gush of cm! Good luck! When r u testing?

Momto3_89
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Well Hun, I didn't get my Bfp til two days after that cramping/ cm gush :) ur not out yet :)
Rushn311
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I  had cramps with this pregnancy..but not intense. Maybe that's just how your body is.

alteschulemom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I have been having cramps, similar to this the last two months.  But then little to no AF cramps.  It has made me worried every month, I'm terrified to have an ectopic and I know that pain is like the number one symptom of that.  Hopefully it's implantation.  GL!

destiny2nv
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Looking back when I was pregnant with DS, before I ever found out. I had severe period like cramps, I even ran to the store and bought female products along with some pamprin. I never started lol, but I also remember taking a lot of tylenol and ibuprofen
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2five87
by Jen on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM

That is actually how I found out I was pregnant with my first son. I was 17 at the time and my mom and I were visiting my grandma. I had been having these sharp twinges of pain / cramping for a few days but ignored it. Then on THAT day I remember clear as day, I was walking across my grandma's living room and I got this crampy sharp pain so intense, it stopped me right in my tracks. I told my mom "There is something wrong with me!" and I explained it to her and she took me to the ER.... where I found out I was about 5 weeks pregnant. I had no idea it was even a possibility because I still had the depo shot in my system and my periods were very irregular so it was totally unexpected news. When the doctor came in and told me, I remember feeling like the room was spinning and I was about to faint. LOL

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

happy41ce
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Yes! I had it till I was 8 wks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)