Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Official** February BFP Group 1/26/13

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

Well, I got my big temp spike and o wil be confirmed in a few days.  So for now, I'm 1 dpo!  I'll take another opk in awhile to see if it is negative.  I started the progesterone cream this morning  and will take more tonight as well.  I am going to continue with the Super B complex as well to help with the luteal phase.  I hope I caught the egg!  Nothing left to do now but wait. 

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM

BUMP!

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I took an opk and it was negative - barely negative, but fading and not positive so yup, I have o'd!  Let the TWW begin!

MsWood729
by Holli on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM

3dpo & feeling better than I have in months.  Staying positive & hopefully.  Had some very very mild cramps this AM when laying inthe bed but other than that feeling fine.  Today is Hubby's BIG 30 & although we didn't BD yesterday it's going to be on & popping all day today with us having fun as well, LoL!!!  Good Luck all you hopefuls our Feb BFPs are just around the corner =)  Claiming what we want!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Cd14. The opks aren't getting that much darker. I hope I see a change to prow. I did bd yesterday and hopefully tonight! And I will be testing all day tomorrow! Gl to you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I ovulated on the 11th so I am also waiting :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kableman
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM
3 DPO. Going to stay positive this month and hope for great things!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM

im cd 13...not sure if i o'd yet but we BD'd last night and tuesday night, probably again tonight or tomorrow night

HW614
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm cd 12 and got my smiley face on the opk tonight. Cm is perfect, should be ewcm tomorrow :) Pretty sure I will ovulate tomorrow. I can't wait to be on my 2 ww lol.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM

pretty sure i am ovulating today...so sex tonight and pretty much the rest of the week

acook0331
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I am approaching O as my CM is watery and was egg white yesterday. Even hubby commented on how wet it is. lol. I am cd15. We have only missed one day in the last 7 so I think we will be good. Aiming for the rest of the week as well. Hubby will have gotten it 13 days in two weeks. He is in heaven.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured