Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I contacted Amazon ladies and

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 48 Replies

They are sending me a return label and will give me a full refund. Here is this AMs test pic, got to love the crazy progression. Todays is even darker LMAO. I must admit its kinda fun to pee on defective tests, its been a long time since I have had a positive test HAHA. Anyway that is my update, hope you ladies have a great day :)

Oh and PS I told Hubby yall said it was positive because of testicular cancer, he freaked and peed in another cup for me to test it with another test HAHA. I am happy to report as I suspected the wondfos are just bad. He had a negative test...BUT thanks for freaking him out ladies HAHA, he said he will never POAS for me again LOL He is so funny!!

So here is a progression of tests. From 9dpo until 11dpo (bottom is this mornings)

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Ttc sucks muddy tires. .... just my feelings for the day. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Yea it will be nice to get a break. This is our last month trying possibly forever, but atleast until June. So I am really just enjoying the thrill of it all this month HAHA. Come june I will stress it again!

Quoting eesmommy:

xtriciax
by tricia on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

if its getting darker doesnt that mean that more hcg might be in your system... id have dh pee again on one and see if his is darker or what

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Well, I guess its just the time, last year this time we were waiting for af, February 10 I was ten days late and got a bfp but then in march MC. Well, I have been hanging onto the kids carseats and double stroller, sh is cleaning out the garage and says donate them, why would we want to use old dusty stuff for a new baby? My head says this makes total sense but my heart wants baby butts in those carsests and stroller. I am hiding in our bathroom so I don't have to think about it..... well, I am thinking about it but I don't have to see them in the donate pile. I am debating just getting rid of all the baby stuff, get it over with. Not feeling hopeful right now.

Quoting NoraDun:

Yea it will be nice to get a break. This is our last month trying possibly forever, but atleast until June. So I am really just enjoying the thrill of it all this month HAHA. Come june I will stress it again!

Quoting eesmommy:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM

LOL no he said he will not be poas for me again HAHA. I am gonna retest with another brand soon!! I feel preggo, but it could be just hormones. If their is one thing I have learned its never trust my body HAHA

Quoting xtriciax:

if its getting darker doesnt that mean that more hcg might be in your system... id have dh pee again on one and see if his is darker or what

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I got rid of all of my baby stuff too. It was very depressing! Hugs hold your head up girl. YOu will have another soon :)

Quoting eesmommy:

Well, I guess its just the time, last year this time we were waiting for af, February 10 I was ten days late and got a bfp but then in march MC. Well, I have been hanging onto the kids carseats and double stroller, sh is cleaning out the garage and says donate them, why would we want to use old dusty stuff for a new baby? My head says this makes total sense but my heart wants baby butts in those carsests and stroller. I am hiding in our bathroom so I don't have to think about it..... well, I am thinking about it but I don't have to see them in the donate pile. I am debating just getting rid of all the baby stuff, get it over with. Not feeling hopeful right now.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting eesmommy:

TTC2Long
by Gina on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
But why would there be progression if it's NOT hCG? And Nora! Turn on the light when you take pics! They're always so dark.
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I keep thinking.. as soon as I get rid of everything I will get pregnant then have tobbyy every stinking thing over again! Grrrrrrr!

Quoting NoraDun:

I got rid of all of my baby stuff too. It was very depressing! Hugs hold your head up girl. YOu will have another soon :)

Quoting eesmommy:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting eesmommy:

PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Nora!!! What are you doing to me right now? His test was negative! Yours was darker! I don't understand why we are so sure the tests were defective in the first place? Can't you simply be pregnant? Can you do me a solid and pee on another brand, just to check???? I have a good feeling!
rbailey2414
by Rachel on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Lol I agree!!!

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

Nora!!! What are you doing to me right now? His test was negative! Yours was darker! I don't understand why we are so sure the tests were defective in the first place? Can't you simply be pregnant? Can you do me a solid and pee on another brand, just to check???? I have a good feeling!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured