Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Cindy's Pregnancy Journal {36W3D BUMP PIC}

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 116 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dec. 27, 2012~first day of my last period

Jan. 1,2013~had sex without condom

Jan. 11, ~had sex,decided to try for a baby around ovulation

Jan.  13,~had sex,last day of ovulation.

Jan. 17~I was feeling crampy, and bloaty.

(I tested  frequently, got BFN's)

Jan. 24, got a super faint plus line

Jan. 25, took a pink dye test and results came up within a minute.

Jan. 27, took another blue dye test to see if it would finally get darker

Feb. 2, 5 weeks, 2 days picture

Feb. 25-first u/s and 8 week picture

March 21st: 12 weeks

Mar. 27: ULTRASOUND

Mar 29: NT Scan Ultrasound

4/4/13: 14 week picture

4/20:ITS A GIRL!

April 23, 2013-16w5D

May 13, 19 weeks and 4 days

24 weeks

25 weeks

Baby girl at 26 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks

32 week growth scan picture and 32 week bump pic(to come).She's holding her nose or poking her eyes. LOL

32W6D

36W3D

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM

So right now being  week 4, I just  quit smoking on Friday. I  am struggling big time tonight. Haven't caved in but I am struggling. Trying to keep occupied.

First appt. is Feb. 25 for u/s and exam, lab  work

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM

OMG this pregnancy journal is such a great idea HAHA I am excited for you. Congrats on quitting smoking!!!! And good luck at your u/s can't wait to see updates :)

Quoting Rushn311:

So right now being  week 4, I just  quit smoking on Friday. I  am struggling big time tonight. Haven't caved in but I am struggling. Trying to keep occupied.

Rushn311
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM

It is a good idea for the whole pregnancy. Any fears, questions, pictures, vents etc....we can all put it here. I will  update for sure. :D And thanks.

Quoting NoraDun:

OMG this pregnancy journal is such a great idea HAHA I am excited for you. Congrats on quitting smoking!!!! And good luck at your u/s can't wait to see updates :)

Quoting Rushn311:

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Chew gum or get sugar free candy to suck on helped me my dd is 6 and never had a cigarette since day I found out I was pg good luck going to be a hard road but well worth it ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 AM

thank you. yeah I am doing that. mints, suckers but  I need  to get some sugar free candy. Thanks! and  Congrats to you!

Quoting Herlache:

Chew gum or get sugar free candy to suck on helped me my dd is 6 and never had a cigarette since day I found out I was pg good luck going to be a hard road but well worth it ((hugs))

Herlache
by Jessie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I think for me it was habit of something to you mouth more than just smoking

Quoting Rushn311:

thank you. yeah I am doing that. mints, suckers but  I need  to get some sugar free candy. Thanks! and  Congrats to you!

Quoting Herlache:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karamelkat9
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:12 AM

congrats! hang in there on not smoking... just remember it is all for your baby. :)

Rushn311
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Exactly!!! :D Thanks!

Quoting karamelkat9:

congrats! hang in there on not smoking... just remember it is all for your baby. :)

pregnancy calendar

Rushn311
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM

1/30/13-

Been having tummy issues. Just feel bloated and only relief is going the bathroom(sorry TMI). And I just have a sense of nervousness with this pregnancy  too. Maybe it's cause  I am older. I am 30, almost 31, said I'd be done by 30.

Rushn311
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

2/1/13

5 weeks, 1 day pregnant today.  Felt weird this morning, but it's gone  now, so maybe this indigestion thing is gone for the time being.  My breasts are more sore, rather than the nipple and areola. And I am so tired.

Noradun-you aren't the only one to "baby" something. I bought a package of size 1 diapers, wipes, Desitin and booger suckers. LOL

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)