Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Cindy's Pregnancy Journal {36W3D BUMP PIC}

Posted by   + Show Post

Dec. 27, 2012~first day of my last period

Jan. 1,2013~had sex without condom

Jan. 11, ~had sex,decided to try for a baby around ovulation

Jan.  13,~had sex,last day of ovulation.

Jan. 17~I was feeling crampy, and bloaty.

(I tested  frequently, got BFN's)

Jan. 24, got a super faint plus line

Jan. 25, took a pink dye test and results came up within a minute.

Jan. 27, took another blue dye test to see if it would finally get darker

Feb. 2, 5 weeks, 2 days picture

Feb. 25-first u/s and 8 week picture

March 21st: 12 weeks

Mar. 27: ULTRASOUND

Mar 29: NT Scan Ultrasound

4/4/13: 14 week picture

4/20:ITS A GIRL!

April 23, 2013-16w5D

May 13, 19 weeks and 4 days

24 weeks

25 weeks

Baby girl at 26 weeks

28 weeks

30 weeks

32 week growth scan picture and 32 week bump pic(to come).She's holding her nose or poking her eyes. LOL

32W6D

36W3D

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Replies (111-116):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Well he works 5 on 5 off. So these are just his off days coming up! But he does get time when the baby arrives. It normally is 6 wks, but because he had a leg infection that landed him the hospital about 2 months back, and then we just went on vacation, he wont get a full 6 wks. He will atleast get 10 days off, maybe more depending on what time he has left!

Quoting Rushn311:

Thank you!!! Glad you are doing well and that you are calm. That's wonderful. It'll be nice to have hubby too. Will he be taking off when you have the baby too?

Quoting NoraDun:

Good Luck with your induction!! Thinks are going well! I have hit a very weird point, I am extremely calm LOL. Hubby has off the next 5 days and I am really looking forward to have him home! Baby is doing great, things are progressing a long! We just have to wait for her/him to decide what day will be his/her day! We are excited and ready when he/she is!

Quoting Rushn311:

Thanks!!! You too! Her nursery is almost complete. And she comes next thursday...I'll be getting induced that day. you?

Quoting NoraDun:

Looking awesome hun :) You ready for baby??

Rushn311
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Well that's really good! It helps with the healing process and sanity. LOL

Quoting NoraDun:

Well he works 5 on 5 off. So these are just his off days coming up! But he does get time when the baby arrives. It normally is 6 wks, but because he had a leg infection that landed him the hospital about 2 months back, and then we just went on vacation, he wont get a full 6 wks. He will atleast get 10 days off, maybe more depending on what time he has left!

Quoting Rushn311:

Thank you!!! Glad you are doing well and that you are calm. That's wonderful. It'll be nice to have hubby too. Will he be taking off when you have the baby too?

Quoting NoraDun:

Good Luck with your induction!! Thinks are going well! I have hit a very weird point, I am extremely calm LOL. Hubby has off the next 5 days and I am really looking forward to have him home! Baby is doing great, things are progressing a long! We just have to wait for her/him to decide what day will be his/her day! We are excited and ready when he/she is!

Quoting Rushn311:

Thanks!!! You too! Her nursery is almost complete. And she comes next thursday...I'll be getting induced that day. you?

Quoting NoraDun:

Looking awesome hun :) You ready for baby??

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM

gosh doggit. I can remember you at 8 weeks its already been this long. OMG soooo cutteeeee

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:16 PM

2 days OMG :O I am so excited Lol!!!!

Rushn311
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

LMAO! It's flown by. :D

Quoting tiffluv81:

gosh doggit. I can remember you at 8 weeks its already been this long. OMG soooo cutteeeee

Rushn311
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM

haha Me too! :D

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

2 days OMG :O I am so excited Lol!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN