Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

*UPDATE W/ 2nd HCG* But it's impossible...?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 71 Replies
6 moms liked this

UPDATE 2-6-2013:  My second HCG test yesterday, 2/5 was 729! Now I'm beginning to wonder if something is wrong. My HCG Double time was 26hrs!!! Great...we will see I guess! :/ I have a Molar Pregnancy back in 2005, so I'm still concerned that could happen again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Blood Test was positive, at just 29.3! Sounds about right for being so early on that I found out. My first OB appt is this afternoon. Wish me luck!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took a digital test!! Now I'm off to get my blood test :) Thanks girls!! Fingers Crossed this one sticks :)

Hey girls! I've been visiting family, so haven't posted replies to you all in a bit. Anywho, I'm back :)

I took two New Choice HCG tests tonight, because I've felt so bloated but have no idea if I could even be pregnant or not. I thought maybe I ovulated around the 19th, but didn't do OPKs bc I didn't want to waste them...some of you probably remember I miscarried last month. Or the beginning of this month, really. Around the 1st. 

Well...what do you think? Am I seeing things?! I know what I'll get...test in the AM...why'd you test at night? lol...I will update in the morning with another test, of course! :-) This is just eating me alive right now and I'm afraid to tell DH if it's nothing to tell! 

From the top, it's the first test I took (pic at about 4 min bc I sat there with my 3 min timer and then took a minute to read it ;o) ) The second pic is of the second test, pic taken around same timeline, maybe closer to 3 min. Then the last one is of both tests, with the bottom test being right at 10 min and the top at about 5 min.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momto3_89
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Omg definitely positive!!!!! :) congrats
laurie14
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I def. see something!!!!! Looks promising to me!

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM

i def see it congrats

MommyAKA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Looks good to me . Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CathyPowell
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Ok girls, thank you !!!! I'm shaking right now! Trying not to spill the beans to DH until I take a digital test and get the for sure bfp. I may have to pretend to go to bed early just to avoid telling! lol

marluvsric
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I see it. .fx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
oh yeah you are preggo :-) congrats
Momto3_89
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quoting CathyPowell:

Ok girls, thank you !!!! I'm shaking right now! Trying not to spill the beans to DH until I take a digital test and get the for sure bfp. I may have to pretend to go to bed early just to avoid telling! lol

hehe good luck my dear!
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you!!!! Can't wait to see the line get darker!!
CathyPowell
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm starting to cry and DH is sitting on the couch close by talking on the phone to his mom, completely unaware of me jumping up and down inside >.< lol. Ok...I'm off to "sleep." Must keep quiet!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)