Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

2 years almost 3 need advice..

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

hi my names kayla me and my fiancee have been ttc for 2 years almost 3 now. im beging to feel like im never gonna be a mom. i need some advice af as always been off and i have no idea when ovulation is. can somebody help me and give me some advice?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alwayshopefull
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Have both you and your fiancee been checked out by the doctor? Have you tried temping? I have never tried this but many women on here do especially some that their periods are hard to predict. Good luck to you guys! I know its hard just stay positive!

Binkido
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Get an ovulation test kit and get checked out. I feel ya my hubby and I have been trying for 4yrs. Its hard every month when af shows up. Be keep your head up. If you ever want to message me and talk I'm here. You're not alone in feeling like you'll never be a mom. My hubby keeps telling b/c its harder for us we must have something special coming our way. I helps me smile
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sierrabear18
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM

we havent yet but were planing on it soon and were can u get one of those?

Mon4Joe
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM

March marks two years for my husband and I ttc baby #1 .  It has been a roller coaster to say the least emotionally. I guess I just figured I would be one of those girls that would get pregnant rather quickly.  (wishful thinking ) I would have to say tempting helped out TREMENDOUSLY along with using OPK strips to pin point ovulation. All this information will come in handy when you decide to see a doctor.. 

louise90
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Hi I was reading your post and I Thot u could do with this.

Thank you dear heart of jesus. I prayed to him for 3 days in a row once a day and if you publish it it will never fail.

Dear heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one ( mention favour). Take it dear heart of Jesus and place within your broken heart where your father sees it. Then, in his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

Please to this and don't forget to publish with thanks.

I have been ttc for 1 1/2 I also have pcos and its a mircale prayer u have to believe and share with other people ttc thanks. Louise
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN